Seen on a train trip

discobob

I caught the train to Liverpool yesterday - and on the way I noticed hundreds of pigeons sat on the roof of a house - right next to a freshly ploughed field next to the Dee Estuary

here is the google map link - they were on the house at the top of the field next to the track. More than likely learnt that they are reasonably safe with the residential element there

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.2770661,-3.0560755,432m/data=!3m1!1e3

1 hour ago, discobob said:

I caught the train to Liverpool yesterday - and on the way I noticed hundreds of pigeons sat on the roof of a house - right next to a freshly ploughed field next to the Dee Estuary

here is the google map link - they were on the house at the top of the field next to the track. More than likely learnt that they are reasonably safe with the residential element there

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.2770661,-3.0560755,432m/data=!3m1!1e3

Yeah that could be it discobob, On the other hand they could be somebody's prized homing/racing pigeons, the owner of which is not to happy to see someone drooling at the mouth whilst looking longingly at their birds from a passing trains window.😁

2 minutes ago, Tonka54 said:

Yeah that could be it discobob, On the other hand they could be somebody's prized homing/racing pigeons, the owner of which is not to happy to see someone drooling at the mouth whilst looking longingly at their birds from a passing trains window.😁

I didn't mention - they looked to be wood pigeons - tbh I personally would never shoot them - but I have no issues with them that do - as long as it isn't in our back garden or else they would have the howling banshee that is my wife to contend with 🤣