20g pigeon rabbit load

Having been stuck inside for  what seems a lifetime with covid ive taken to clearing out the reloading bits and bobs.Ive loaded up a good few nobel 82/ 32g  12 bores but its time to try reloading some 20 bores if i can with some of this powder. Used a 16 bore for years but the 20 bore is still a novelty for me.I used the mossberg 20 a good bit on geese with the TSS over the last months of the season but ive not ,thus far, had a go at the doos with it.Theres a fair bit of csb-0 here ,nobel 82 and a wee bitty of blue dot  needing used up. I'll order some cases and wads when im happy with any loads that may be advised. I can use this lot  on the rabbits and doos over the next month when im no longer infected with plague!!!!!! Cheers in advance .In 20 bore loaders experience what powder have  you taken to with lead loads? Im guessing it will be the older guns like myself that have extensive lead experience with the 20 bore .I could load steel i suppose i do have steel powder and i could get hold of some  lighter steel shot if need be.

cheers in advance.

Edited by bishop

13 hours ago, London Best said:

“Doo” is what they call pigeons in parts of Scotland.

”Cushy-doo” = Woodpigeon.

Why is that then.? 

A long time ago  (80s) I used to work with a bloke who called a WHEELBARROW . .... a WHEEL..BURROLE .

I asked him why.?? He said that he'd been evacuated as a boy to the west country back in the war 😁😁😁😂😂

Nobel 82 series.?

Edited by Minky

• 1 month later...
On 10/04/2022 at 11:26, bishop said:

Having been stuck inside for  what seems a lifetime with covid ive taken to clearing out the reloading bits and bobs.Ive loaded up a good few nobel 82/ 32g  12 bores but its time to try reloading some 20 bores if i can with some of this powder. Used a 16 bore for years but the 20 bore is still a novelty for me.I used the mossberg 20 a good bit on geese with the TSS over the last months of the season but ive not ,thus far, had a go at the doos with it.Theres a fair bit of csb-0 here ,nobel 82 and a wee bitty of blue dot  needing used up. I'll order some cases and wads when im happy with any loads that may be advised. I can use this lot  on the rabbits and doos over the next month when im no longer infected with plague!!!!!! Cheers in advance .In 20 bore loaders experience what powder have  you taken to with lead loads? Im guessing it will be the older guns like myself that have extensive lead experience with the 20 bore .I could load steel i suppose i do have steel powder and i could get hold of some  lighter steel shot if need be.

cheers in advance.

I use Maxam PSB+2  for some cracking 26g lead loads. I also use Vectan AO for 26/27g lead loads which is a proofed load from a well respected loader on here. I know many also use Maxam PSB+2SP. 
For lighter loads I use Vectan A1 or Maxam PSB+3.