Junior shotgun

Fuj

My 12 year old is interested in the sport so looking for over&under shotgun 

Preferably something cheap to buy or free if someone is kind enough as I don’t know how long before the novelty wears off and if it does I will give away on here. 

If u r looking for free-cheap range (I know is not an over under but) u can pick up a .410 Cooey 84 for next to nothing and they have lots of character. Single shot may be a deal breaker tho :) good luck

On 10/04/2022 at 21:19, Fuj said:

My 12 year old is interested in the sport so looking for over&under shotgun 

Preferably something cheap to buy or free if someone is kind enough as I don’t know how long before the novelty wears off and if it does I will give away on here. 

I have a very nice condition Manuarm 410 over and under which I bought with the intention of using for my young relatives but through lockdown etc they are all now 6ft odd 

I wish I could donate but I can definitely do something sensible and potentially donate some cartridges/slip or something like that to help bring on a young shooter

D

I also have a 410 single that needs a bit of love you could have for peanuts 

15 hours ago, ehb102 said:

Careful. It's amazing how many guns my daughter "has" and she hasn't actually fired one yet! 

Me too! Reason I went for a single barrel .410 in the end, because I at least I can use it with a Hushpower removable moderator, even if the kids never get into it. So possibility of a win win, but guaranteed at least one win!