Rexon Bs10r Bandsaw

Stimo22

I found this forum thread https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/old-rexon-bandsaw-worth-saving.112766/ its 2018 but they guy posting said he got a manual from Rexon, maybe worth asking if could forward you a copy some how, also may be worth a asking around the forum?

One guys mentions the same saw came under different brand names, Ryobi was one.

Hope this helps 

Mick

Edited by powler
typo

On 11/04/2022 at 20:32, Stimo22 said:

Bit of a long shot but any members have a instruction manual for. Rexon Bs10r bandsaw that I could get a copy of.

If may be so bold what is it you wanted to know I had a saw exactly the but was under a different makers name and I have neither saw or manual but see if the Pigeon Watch faithful can help...

DB...

Edited by gamekeeper1960

11 hours ago, gamekeeper1960 said:

If may be so bold what is it you wanted to know I had a saw exactly the but was under a different makers name and I have neither saw or manual Butetown see if the Pigeon Watch faithful can help...

DB...

Thanks for info, will have a look on net at that

• 2 months later...

I have a J.B.S. 250mm Bandsaw (Model Number BS10R) made in 1995 and it looks to be a similar model to your one.

I've found a couple of other similar models and I've been able to find manuals for them too!

Unfortunately for me, none of the manuals have the disk sander in them, but it looks like the one on yours has been removed.
Though the German manual linked above could help cover that off, without needing to learn a new language.

Mitch