Brexit haters still trying to oust Bojo.

Dave-G

They're still trying to oust the bloke who is currently standing very tall as a leader of the UK at a very difficult time with the war following hot on the heels of Covid crisis. I don't begrudge him a glass or three with his work colleagues in his workplace.

I 'get' that he was naughty to enter parties but they would have been mostly in the same building with the same people breathing the same air as those he likely passes at work anyway.

In my opinion its little more than technical infringement.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, owain said:

He broke the law, he is being fined for it. He holds the people who voted for him in utter contempt, nothing to do with brexit, the guys a idiot.

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. They buried a guy I trained during covid. I wasn't there to support his family because I observed Johnson's rules that he felt applied not to him.

Edited by enfieldspares

5 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. They buried a guy I trained during covid. I wasn't there to support his family because I observed Johnson's rules that he felt applied not to him.

Terrible situation, and probably the same one thousands found themselves in during the pandemic. It seems the people defending him, or the ones who say they are “not bothered” by his actions. Are the people who can’t accept that the man they voted into power is wholly unfit for the role. 

Edited by owain

i could have turned a blind eye to it all but that scene with the Queen on her own at her husbands funeral done it for me 

There was a thread running about the NHS when we was  in the middle of Covid and a few on here said they knew what they signed up for 

well the same go for Doris 

8 hours ago, owain said:

He broke the law, he is being fined for it. He holds the people who voted for him in utter contempt, nothing to do with brexit.

Agreed, it's hypocrisy of the highest order.

1 hour ago, yates said:

The man is morally corrupt, a complete shambles and an embarrassment to the country. How anyone can defend him completely astounds me.

Again agreed, No law maker, should break the law. 

He shouldn't have the option of resigning, he should be sacked. That said who do you replace him with, they are all shocking, both sides of the house.

9 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Agreed, it's hypocrisy of the highest order.

Again agreed, No law maker, should break the law. 

He shouldn't have the option of resigning, he should be sacked. That said who do you replace him with, they are all shocking, both sides of the house.

Chopping block at the Tower

It's got naff all to do with Brexit. There's still a way to go with all the investigations by the Police.

Totally aligned with the fact that it would not be good for him to resign right now but is anyway actually daft enough to believe his position on resigning would be any different if the war in Ukraine wasn't ongoing.

You would not normally expect to lose your job over a fixed penalty offence - unless you'd told the nation repeatedly, on live television, not to do something that would be enforced by the rule of law and then promptly gone and broken the law yourself.  So we can deduce:

1) Boris and team have no moral integrity

2) Are clearly stupid

3) And, sadly, think the rest of the nation, i.e. us lot; simply don't exist.  

8 hours ago, Dave-G said:

They're still trying to oust the bloke who is currently standing very tall as a leader of the UK at a very difficult time with the war following hot on the heels of Covid crisis. I don't begrudge him a glass or three with his work colleagues in his workplace.

I 'get' that he was naughty to enter parties but they would have been mostly in the same building with the same people breathing the same air as those he likely passes at work anyway.

In my opinion its little more than technical infringement.

Nothing to do with Brexit 

Boris lied to parliament and has been found guilty of breaking the law which he set.

My wife is an NHS nurse who worked 12 hr shifts in full PPE from the very start of the pandemic- she didn’t have drinks with colleagues or celebrate birthdays even though they were all working in the same building.

Its always - what’s next with Boris and how long will his bumbling bluster wash with voters.

51 minutes ago, Ratlegs said:

Chopping block at the Tower

13 minutes ago, Ratlegs said:

Ok stop moaning  He lied about Brexit you belived him

Got what you voted for

I take it wasn't what you voted for 😂

19 minutes ago, oowee said:

Would I expect the PM of the UK to be a Bliar and **** on the population of the UK? No.

Careful now, he's not the first, and he certainly won't be the last. 

At least half the population, had a crafty little rule bend during the plandemic, and I can't give a monkies about who they were and what they did, it's just a sideshow. 

14 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Careful now, he's not the first, and he certainly won't be the last. 

At least half the population, had a crafty little rule bend during the plandemic, and I can't give a monkies about who they were and what they did, it's just a sideshow. 

Crafty little rule bend??? Is that how you see it? If we let our elected politicians or even the PM then it's the start of the slippery slope. We all knew from the start that the bloke was a **** kick him out.

15 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Technically being issued with a fixed penalty notice is not defined as having broken the law. Thats because its issued by the police and the police dont have the right to decide whether he is guilty or not. However, by paying it he will have accepted his guilt.

That's all right then 🤣

29 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Move along nothing to see here......

Exactly. 

23 minutes ago, oowee said:

We all knew from the start that the bloke was a **** kick him out

Landslide, 80 seat majority? 

'We' is most definitely not 'All' 

Liebour want him gone, as they think it will collapse the government, bring on a snap election, which they will then win. 

And that's just how utterly deluded, and unfit they are.