Brexit haters still trying to oust Bojo.

Dave-G

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Robden said:

Why BOJO?  What about all those that agreed to pass the Coronovirus act? Are they all whiter than white, and didn't break any rules/laws?

I would say that 90% of the General Public weren’t ‘whiter than white’ when it came to adherence to Covid Reg’s.

14 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Better put me in as 00000 .1 % then because I carried on as normal and I was proved right. All a load of ########s

and caused untold injury to innocent folks mentally and physically.

I must admit that I only did the easy stuff, like wear a mask, wash hands etc.

10 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Now sturgeon has been reported for not wearing a mask in public which is still a legal requirement in Scotland.. so time for her to resign I guess....

That's the second time then, hang her!!

Or just ignore it, I didn't realise they still had to wear masks in Scotland? We were in Wales yesterday but the covid restrictions were meant to be relaxing today, although nothing was mentioned about masks, just a few folk wearing them.

33 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Or just ignore it, I didn't realise they still had to wear masks in Scotland? We were in Wales yesterday but the covid restrictions were meant to be relaxing today, although nothing was mentioned about masks, just a few folk wearing them.

The staff at Westlands shooting ground don’t seem too bothered whether people wear a mask or not.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Any advance on 90%  :cool1:

I see you 90 and raise you 1 😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Spent three days down route in Aberdeen.

Masks supposedly compulsory until sat down or inside a venue.

My ‘colleague’ forgot his mask on a night out- one place didn’t allow entry but the others did. 
Need not have even bothered taking one as inside was packed.. drinking, dancing and loud music -shame I’m about thirty years too old to have been in there 🙂

10 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

My ‘colleague’ forgot his mask on a night out- one place didn’t allow entry but the others did. 
Need not have even bothered taking one as inside was packed.. drinking, dancing and loud music -shame I’m about thirty years too old to have been in there 🙂

Exactly,  so why bother saying there needed.

And I'll bet you enjoyed tge view snd atmosphere if not the noise 😉 

• 3 weeks later...

I see Starmer & Co are now being investigated by Durham police for partying in lockdown. 

Well I personally couldn't get too excited about the Boris/No 10 parties because they all worked together and it was not in an area mingling with the public/vulnerable, but in their normal workplace (even if it wasn't a 'work event') - and in fact the same seems to apply to Starmer. 

However - after all the fuss he made about Boris's rule breaking and his 'holier than thou' attitude - to be caught doing just the same is hardly showing any integrity/judgement/leadership (either).  But I suppose that is what we expect from all our politicians.

Throw the book at him.

Followed by the rest of the books.

Then shelves

Etc.

It’s not the sanctimony. It’s the fact his one job is to hold the government to account. And what’s he done? Piously lectured us all about BoJo breaking insane liberty crushing rules. Not go after him for all its worth on why impose this nonsense on us in the first place.

I wouldn’t **** on the man if he was on fire. I might put BoJo out, but only so I could give him some well-deserved GBH of the ear-hole about his blatantly un-conservative **** show of a government . Because Labour sure as hell won’t.

1 hour ago, udderlyoffroad said:

It’s not the sanctimony. It’s the fact his one job is to hold the government to account. And what’s he done? Piously lectured us all about BoJo breaking insane liberty crushing rules. Not go after him for all its worth on why impose this nonsense on us in the first place.

IIRC the leiboor crowd, greens, and limp dumps wanted even tighter restrictions (ref Wales and Scotland) so there was never any chance of this.

It is also noticeable how quietly they are treating it in the MSM, particularly the BBC.  None of the large  banner headlines Bojo got.