Look what Santa brought!

Scully

1 minute ago, Scully said:

Yeah, I know, he’s a bit late, but he had covid! Then Rudolph got it, and then Donner, Blitzen and of course Dancer then Prancer etc etc etc. Anyhow, it’s landed! Play time! 🙂

Yer allowed to say wot it is ya knows. 😃

2 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Yer allowed to say wot it is ya knows. 😃

Obviously I’m so excited I posted this twice, with only one photo, which is on the other post! I hate this phone! 
Can mods put this right please? Have I said how much I hate this phone? 

Edited by Scully

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

cant see how you can get worked up by a pepper grinder

should be in the food and drink section

I know, sorry. I’m of an age now where I shouldn’t get excited by such things really. 
But I dooooo! 🙂

40 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

It's definitely a ginger grater .

Is that a euphemism? 🙂

1 hour ago, Scully said:

It’s become my favourite choke constriction for all things ‘live’ over the last couple of years. 👍

Well I have traditionally shot with full and 3/4, but have reached a ceiling and upon talking to people who know, was told to open up my chokes!

Rather difficult on a fixed choke trap gun. So I bought some old Beretta 682 Golds that had been Teagued. Hey presto, I can choose what to shoot but didn't have any 3/8ths. So I called up and ordered a pair and some bits and asked for a discount.

Will try them out at a 100 ESP Registered on Sunday.

22 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well I have traditionally shot with full and 3/4, but have reached a ceiling and upon talking to people who know, was told to open up my chokes!

Rather difficult on a fixed choke trap gun. So I bought some old Beretta 682 Golds that had been Teagued. Hey presto, I can choose what to shoot but didn't have any 3/8ths. So I called up and ordered a pair and some bits and asked for a discount.

Will try them out at a 100 ESP Registered on Sunday.

More or less ditto. For some reason I seem to shoot clays well with tight choked trap guns, but have an inkling it’s more to do with the heavier weight of the guns than the chokes, namely a Winchester 8500 trap, and a Remington 3200 Super trap, choked full/full. 🤷‍♂️
I bought a Gamba which had been Teagued, and inherited the set made for it, and can order others simply by quoting the guns serial number, and found the 3/8ths to be devastating on game with my favourite cartridge, so bought a Briley 3/8ths off a mate for my Benelli, which I use on bolting bunnies, and now have an almost full set of Teagues for my old MX4C, but just fancied something a little different than the flush fitting. 
I scrolled past the discount aspect when looking for it, and forgot to apply it! Nevermind, it looks the biz in my MX; well pleased. 👍

36 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I have an extended 3/4 choke in with my sets. The openings just get so dirty, I resolved to only by the non vented type.

IMG_20220401_104620a.jpg

I intend to paint it black anyhow, so I’m not too fussed about the carbon build up, it’ll all just add to the patina!🙂 I may have to cut a longer slot in the foam as you have, but to be honest it’ll probably just be put back in the gun after cleaning. 👍