Car insurance

team tractor

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

She claimed 2 years ago so it goes up . I always promised myself I’d never put a partner on my policy after my sons mum pushed my policy up £2000 in a year with 2 accidents. 

To lighten the thread a little bit TT , you and accidents seem to be a big part of your lifestyle .:lol:

Have a good weekend and above all have a safe one .

A t b   MM:good:

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

To lighten the thread a little bit TT , you and accidents seem to be a big part of your lifestyle .:lol:

Have a good weekend and above all have a safe one .

A t b   MM:good:

I wasn’t even in the cars tho 😂. She rolled one car and hit the multi-storey car park pillar with the other . Then I had a hit and run on my van . 3 claims and I’d done nothing 😩

11 hours ago, team tractor said:

She claimed 2 years ago so it goes up . I always promised myself I’d never put a partner on my policy after my sons mum pushed my policy up £2000 in a year with 2 accidents. 

Ah fair play, I can understand your reluctance then. 

41 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

We have three vehicles and I have noticed the price has gone up quite a bit this year. No claims for as long as I can remember.  Unfortunately it is one of those expenses which you have little or no say in short of selling the motor. 

Or shopping around. I got my quote down from £696 to 380ish by shopping around. Well worth the leg work to save over £300 that at least a 1000 shotgun cartridges 😁

24 minutes ago, Spr1985 said:

Or shopping around. I got my quote down from £696 to 380ish by shopping around. Well worth the leg work to save over £300 that at least a 1000 shotgun cartridges 😁

I saved £70 in 30 minutes  on the phones to mine . I can’t earn it that fast .

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

We have three vehicles and I have noticed the price has gone up quite a bit this year. No claims for as long as I can remember.  Unfortunately it is one of those expenses which you have little or no say in short of selling the motor. 

The yard next door at work are paying £7000 a year for the flat bed 3.5t 😳😳. They’re only 22 years old tho .