Grand Children

Bigbob

Anybody watch there Children , Grand Children and reading them , The Wonky Donkey , The grinny Granny Donkey and The dinky Donkey 

He was a Spunky Hanky-Panky Cranky  Stinky -Dinky Lanky  Honky-Tonky Winky Wonky Donkey 

She was a Grinny Granny, Plunky -Plinky ,Swanky ,Clinky -Clanky ,Zonky .Dunky-Drinky,Clunky Donkey 

Or

She was a Funky Plinky-Plonky ,Winky Tinky ,Inky-Pinky ,Punky, Blinky ,Dinky donkey 

Changed days from our books and try saying that with a drink LOL 

33 minutes ago, SuperGoose75 said:

https://youtu.be/SDeQT9zCvi4

Was a favourite with my two when they were a bit younger. If anyone watches it they will probably be singing it for a couple days Hee Haw 

there are some things that you ...on impulse do.......and clicking on that link is one of them......i wish to god i hadnt done it........no wonder kids brains are screwed up in this day and age

4 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Well that's one that I need to learn , so that I can sing it to my grandson .  I've only just wrapped my head around baby shark do do do do do 🥴.

im with moon baby....and my mates mr onion.and,lambkin..........i will then be learning clangerese

Yes my grandsons 2 1/4 and hes saying Bum thanks to wonky donky LOL 

But when did fireman Sam Get  Jet Skis , Helicopter , Boat and submarine hes got more gear than batman 

It was the son and daughterin law that educated a pair of grandparnets to this LOL any chance ive got i have him out in the garden or during the week at a playpark round the corner 

20 hours ago, ditchman said:

there are some things that you ...on impulse do.......and clicking on that link is one of them......i wish to god i hadnt done it........no wonder kids brains are screwed up in this day and age

I'm not sure what you were expecting to see given the OP's post and the description in the text and the fact I alluded to it being a catchy song about a Spunky,hanky,panky,cranky,stinky,dinky,lanky,winky wonky donkey🙃

I don't see the problem, and in fact would tend to think reading books or watching silly songs such as this with young children whether your a parent,grandparent or relation is time very well spent.

With them sitting on your knee,as you tell them a story or watch a video about an old ''farty'' donkey will surely get a few giggles from them. And at the same time helping develop memory trying to memorise the sequence of words to the song would actually benifit their brains rather than screw them up! 

Time enough for teaching them the more serious and important stuff about life. Let them be children and things like this are excellent for the young at heart like the OP.

I'm no parenting expert, but I have no regrets about our time with the Winky Wonkey Donkey.

My daughter bought my grandson the set of books and there stuffed toy donkeys with the books he now lifts the tail and makes a rude noise LOL propably becuase he get a recaction my daughter in law is mortified LOL still i prefer him reading and helping me outdoors rather than stuck inside glued to the box