BGT

Dougy

8 hours ago, toontastic said:

I thought I read it somewhere that Rebecca Ferguson mimed in the movie and Lauren Alfred had a platinum selling hit. Apparently Simon Cowell has met her a number of times but he claims he can't remember. 

He should become a politician!  :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Scully said:

Not in the circles in which I mix! 😀

It just goes to show how fame and money can mangle your brain .   For someone as obviously intelligent and switched on as Simon Cowell,  to do that to himself , then go on TV in front of the world , and actually think that he looks good . He must have well and truly lost the plot.

11 hours ago, Manish said:

That invisible guy was rather good too

I didn't see him , must have dozed off:lol:

23 minutes ago, Dougy said:

False eyelashes, a bit of hair colour and few jabs of botox. That's normal isn't it

Well yes it is normal for us retirees in Norfolk , but now it seem the outside world is catching us up 😁

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

It just goes to show how fame and money can mangle your brain .   For someone as obviously intelligent and switched on as Simon Cowell,  to do that to himself , then go on TV in front of the world , and actually think that he looks good . He must have well and truly lost the plot.

Indeed. Madonna has always established herself as a strong independent woman, ( an ‘Earth Mother’ as she described herself ) not reliant on or influenced by any fear of ageing and the need to look forever youthful in pursuit of glamour or wealth, yet apparently has succumbed to the knife. As a female friend of mine said, ‘She looks like an alien Bratz doll!’ 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

I thought it looked like he had gone overboard on the dermal dissolvers from his prevoius facilal fillers. A bit like dehydrating a prune!

😳 Scary! 😀

Its years since I’ve watched BGT or X Factor as my kids are now adults, so maybe I just notice it more? 🤷‍♂️