Yesterday’s Session

bunny_blaster

With the birds in low numbers around Warwickshire I wasn’t holding much hope for my day. I’ve got reasonable  numbers on Clover but the area is that big it’s been difficult to pin point them to one field. I gave PC a ring on my travels to see if he’d found any and it was the same where he had been. Mile after mile and farm after farm went by and I’d found hardly a bird. Eventually I came past a field and roughly 50 birds lifted and dropped back in. It was now 15.00 so I decided to give it a go. The birds started to return, some decoying lovely and others not so well but most paid the price. I packed up at 18.00 as I had someone coming to collect some birds and ended up with 75 picked.

Ben

589BF8B7-DAB8-4D0D-8A63-B8DDFA6C70B6.jpeg

Nice one Ben , I am afraid at the moment I would have more chance in winning one of the major prizes in the lottery than to get 75 in the afternoon . we have got a few going on the Clover but with all the horses and cattle on the grazing fields it would be a no go area and like yours it would cover many areas 

By the way , I like the look of your net , it would blend in lovely against the hay bales when they make hay on the marshes , is it very heavy ? , or do it just look it ?

Edited by marsh man

On 25/04/2022 at 19:10, marsh man said:

Nice one Ben , I am afraid at the moment I would have more chance in winning one of the major prizes in the lottery than to get 75 in the afternoon . we have got a few going on the Clover but with all the horses and cattle on the grazing fields it would be a no go area and like yours it would cover many areas 

By the way , I like the look of your net , it would blend in lovely against the hay bales when they make hay on the marshes , is it very heavy ? , or do it just look it ?

It’s not heavy at all but it does snag on everything in sight. It does blend in well in most situations