.410 Shotgun Moderator Options ?

Keith RW

The hushpower detachable  is really good in my opinion  .

It's easy enough to fit with a couple of big spanners  and will go onto barrels from 13 -- 16 mm  you can slide it over the barrel as much or little as u want .it works really well depends on how hot the cartridge  is of course . Choose a super quiet subsonic and it's like a mouse farting.  A hot Italian cart and it's a bit louder .

I find that the extra weight actually  improves the balance  of a slim single barreled .410 and you wind it off to put it away /clean .

Get one .

36 minutes ago, Keith RW said:

Looking for one for an old .410 folding Belgian hammer gun that I recently acquired

Hello, put a wanted ad on here and maybe on the airgun forum although there not to expensive to buy new, am still looking to fit the 12 bore one I have on my single BSA but it has a high rib so I might cut down to 25 inch barrel so the rib lines up better, there's roughly 4 inches to the internal baffles that will leave 6 inches of silencer on muzzle end so it should balance better , it's a full choke so with the 3 inch off should  still leave a slight choke even cylinder should get a decent pattern with 5 shot carts I bought to use ,   don't forget its recommended fibre wad only as plastic might catch the baffles, cheers 👍

Edited by oldypigeonpopper