Brandecosse Boots

Dave at kelton

I have had a pair of these boots which have given, and will continue to give, excellent service on the hill for seasons to come. I did though want a second pair so I can alternate after a particularly wet day. I have been waiting for their B Grade sale of a similar pair in my size. Sunday I saw what I wanted and placed an order saving £100 on normal price. Boots arrived today and I am damned if I can see anything wrong bar a wee scratch inside the collar on one boot. They fit perfectly. Just a superb product and service. Not cheap but for the hammer I give them every season a necessity.

I’m torn to be honest. I’d heard good things about them from a stalker, who then swapped back to Meindl, which I have and am very pleased with to the extent I’m a bit reluctant to change. 
I would like a pair of the Brandecosse, but why fix something which ain’t broke so to speak? 🤔

Did you go to their factory outlet; I don’t think it’s very far from you? It’s about an hour and a half from me. May be worth a visit, but then again, I don’t know! 😀

1 hour ago, Scully said:

I’m torn to be honest. I’d heard good things about them from a stalker, who then swapped back to Meindl, which I have and am very pleased with to the extent I’m a bit reluctant to change. 
I would like a pair of the Brandecosse, but why fix something which ain’t broke so to speak? 🤔

Did you go to their factory outlet; I don’t think it’s very far from you? It’s about an hour and a half from me. May be worth a visit, but then again, I don’t know! 😀

I bought online as I knew the sizing. For my first pair I went to them and tried on. I have only ever bought one pair without trying and regretted it. They are at the Northern Shooting Show if you are going. 
 If your current boots are good for the job I would stick with them but if you need new or a second pair it would be worth the trip to at least try them.

I have the 11" stalking boots had them 3 years they're still like new but I do maintain them well - also bought a pair of shearling wool rubicon's in a B sale they're also fantastic, with only a small leather crease,which had to be pointed out to me ! 

I  visited to try them on etc  Really nice people plus it was a nice wee run down