Fred Carter VHS Pest control

Dougy

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

where's yer bin

You'd be better off paying me a tenner if your going to nick em out the bin. Unless your coming on your bike of course. If you are let me know i'll put a can of pop with them. 

14 minutes ago, Dougy said:

You'd be better off paying me a tenner if your going to nick em out the bin. Unless your coming on your bike of course. If you are let me know i'll put a can of pop with them. 

Don't encourage him. 

Probably get lost over the great central waste lands anyway. 

22 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Where’s u wheelie bin

I bin china……

21 hours ago, ditchman said:

i mean where you werely bin ?

Come on im trying to sell some quality product here, Fred Carters is a film star from the olden days. 

😃

Does anyone actually have a vhs tape machine these days.?  There must be millions of random vis tapes out there.  Some with family memories and passed people but most if not all of it will just dissapear as waste.  A few years ago someone in America came across a few 9mm films which were shot around the hop gardens near Goudhurst in Kent and showed the old steam trains bringing the hop pickers and taking the hops away from Goudhurst station which doesn't exist anymore.  These films were destined for the dump but someone saw the films and took time to track down a local film collector and they found  their way back over here and are occasionally shown in village halls etc. I've never heard of this Fred Carter.  I've heard of the Warrener.  I believe some of his vhs tapes have been digitized and are on youtube.

3 minutes ago, Minky said:

Does anyone actually have a vhs tape machine these days.?  There must be millions of random vis tapes out there.  Some with family memories and passed people but most if not all of it will just dissapear as waste.  A few years ago someone in America came across a few 9mm films which were shot around the hop gardens near Goudhurst in Kent and showed the old steam trains bringing the hop pickers and taking the hops away from Goudhurst station which doesn't exist anymore.  These films were destined for the dump but someone saw the films and took time to track down a local film collector and they found  their way back over here and are occasionally shown in village halls etc. I've never heard of this Fred Carter.  I've heard of the Warrener.  I believe some of his vhs tapes have been digitized and are on youtube.

You can get them converted, but at cost, about £20 a tape. 

11 hours ago, Minky said:

Hello, yes I still have one, Sharp, bought at Auction but never used, been in the loft since, 

4 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, yes I still have one, Sharp, bought at Auction but never used, been in the loft since, 

I have still got one and very rarely play one of my videos , one I have got is John Bately shooting with Archie Coat's , that will tell yer how old the video's are and the player is a fair bit older than the vids :lol:

I do have one or two somewhere out in the garage and betamax also but we haven't used them for years and I dont know if the tapes would work / stuck together / disintegrating.?  Don't know.  They all got relegated when human box was got.  I know that they should have been disposed of but,,,,,, they sit out there waiting for a new life.????

18 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I have still got one and very rarely play one of my videos , one I have got is John Bately shooting with Archie Coat's , that will tell yer how old the video's are and the player is a fair bit older than the vids 

Hello, I remember that tape but never seen, is it on U tube ? , I bought the player on a whim but never used, if I can remember there was VHS and Betamax , ??