12G Cartridges

tommyboy

47 minutes ago, tommyboy said:
Well the gun is gone so I have no need for these anymore. 

Hull Comp X 28 grammes, plastic wad. 

7x25 boxes so 175 cartridges. 

£30 buyer must collect this weekend from CB7. 

Thanks,
Tom

Hi   Tom     Again I would have them in a minute , they are getting nearer but again just to far unless you are coming in the Norfolk area anytime soon .

Failing that the number one cartridge man on the forum ( T C ) might well be interested .

Good Luck with the sale , or I would be happy to meet up with you if you are coming this way .:good:

50 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Hi   Tom     Again I would have them in a minute , they are getting nearer but again just to far unless you are coming in the Norfolk area anytime soon .

Failing that the number one cartridge man on the forum ( T C ) might well be interested .

Good Luck with the sale , or I would be happy to meet up with you if you are coming this way .:good:

Whereabouts in Norfolk are you exactly?

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Good luck with he sale but there would need to be a few more to get me interested!  :cool1:

28 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Good luck with he sale but there would need to be a few more to get me interested!  :cool1:

I am like the TESCO'S slogan , Every Little Help .

Anyhow , how did I get in front of you ? :lol:

30 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, you deserve them bangers MM 🤔👍

Yer your right , it ain't for lack of trying :good:

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I read the post at work 2 minutes after it was posted and wondered if I should say I wasn't interested.

Yea but you didn't , so if it was a two horse race I am sorry to say , this time you came second , unless you want a stewards inquiry 😋

3 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Can you chuck em through the window of the train, as I trundle past late tonight 🙂 ( assuming I get back to Blighty tonight) 

That would be good if I could. 

Right a reduction to £20 to get them gone, if no one says they will have them by tomorrow morning I will probably drive to lakenheath and give them to the first gun I see taking a kid along for a shoot. 

17 hours ago, London Best said:

Are you an MP?

No, I would never stoop that low!

11 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

Right a reduction to £20 to get them gone, if no one says they will have them by tomorrow morning I will probably drive to lakenheath and give them to the first gun I see taking a kid along for a shoot. 

Good on you!

On 30/04/2022 at 16:37, tommyboy said:
Well the gun is gone so I have no need for these anymore. 

Hull Comp X 28 grammes, plastic wad. 

7x25 boxes so 175 cartridges. 

£30 buyer must collect this weekend from CB7. 

Thanks,
Tom

That is so annoying I drove through Ely/Soham about two weeks ago I would have had them

DOH!