Fiocchi TT One Fibre 7.5 28g

Local ground din't have my normal FBlack Sporting in stock so ended up picking up a slab of the TT One's.

Shot fine, any misses were due to me and easy on the shoulder.

On return home, did my usual for a new cartridge and broke one open.

28.14g of nicely polished and round shot, an almost true No7.5 (2.3mm or 395 pellets per 28.34g) at 392 pellets in cartridge.

18mm Diana type wad with a 4MM Over Powder card

1.5g of a light green(sage) square flake powder with pink flakes mixed.

Knew, I had seen that powder before....

Looked back in records, 1.66g of that powder (or something that appears identical) is in Gamebore White Gold Fibre 7.5.

It does make you wonder that the One (pun intended) is £243/1000 and the other is £316/1000 from JC, yet the contents appear identical (primer, powder, OPC, wad) and the only difference appears to be the One has 8mm "brass" shell and the other 16mm shell and 0.16g more of powder (50fps?).

Description sounds like Vectan AS. I have been using it for 6 months now and worked up a load (on the op end of powder load) that's fairly punchy but burns clean and drops them dead! Bores are very clean, compared to Gamebore clear pigeon, they left the bore looking like i could plant spuds in them!