Lamb Boxes for delivery Thurs 5th

Teal

I have some lamb boxes for delivery this week, they are our rare breed barbados blackbellies. Ideally I am selling whole boxes which will weigh minimum 12kg fully butchered and vacuum packed. They are £145 including 24hr delivery to England&Wales, or £125 if I can deliver myself more locally (West Wiltshire/Bath area). 

Cut spec is:

Whole legs bone in x2

Whole shoulders bone in x2

Mince (from the breast likely 1.5-2kg)

Barnsley chops

Rack french trimmed x2.

Because this batch are a bit smaller to make up weight will include some extra cuts as appropriate. Sold a lot through PW over recent years, and have a few to shift this time. The meat is delivered chilled in insulated packaging having not been frozen.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/05/2022 at 13:38, Teal said:

I have some lamb boxes for delivery this week, they are our rare breed barbados blackbellies. Ideally I am selling whole boxes which will weigh minimum 12kg fully butchered and vacuum packed. They are £145 including 24hr delivery to England&Wales, or £125 if I can deliver myself more locally (West Wiltshire/Bath area). 

Cut spec is:

Whole legs bone in x2

Whole shoulders bone in x2

Mince (from the breast likely 1.5-2kg)

Barnsley chops

Rack french trimmed x2.

Because this batch are a bit smaller to make up weight will include some extra cuts as appropriate. Sold a lot through PW over recent years, and have a few to shift this time. The meat is delivered chilled in insulated packaging having not been frozen.

Hi Teal, will these be available again soon please ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/06/2022 at 13:43, JKD said:

Hi Teal, will these be available again soon please ?

Hi @JKD:) I will be doing a lot more lamb boxes this year, but it probably won't be until the Autumn. I can drop you a message next time if you'd like to know?

27 minutes ago, Teal said:

Hi @JKD:) I will be doing a lot more lamb boxes this year, but it probably won't be until the Autumn. I can drop you a message next time if you'd like to know?

Hi Teal, thanks for replying as I know you're probably very busy. Yes that would be great, and I'll also look out for any lamb sales posts from you 👍😃

On 12/06/2022 at 19:05, Teal said:

Ah thanks fella, trying to convert a barn at the moment which is proving a bit of a challenge! Will be worth it when get there 🙂

Well I wish you very good luck with that,,,, sounds interesting 😃