I was amazed at this portable BBQ

mgsontour

A few days ago we were invited to the neighbours for a BBQ, it was windy so thought this is going to be fun as they only had a portable BBQ.

Anyhow we gathered in the kitchen for drinks and there seemed to be no rush to get the fire going, anyhow little did I know they had one of these

Cookshop Portable BBQ Grill with Bag & Lid with Built In Thermometer 2021 Mode (586299) | Ideal World

It was super quick to light ( I dooooo mean quick ), the wind had zero effect on it and the grub cooked fab to boot. . . . . anyone who goes camping or wants a BBQ for up to 4 people this is the kit you need and only uses a handful of coal

6 hours ago, mpmilo said:

A lad had one of these on a clay shoot last year, brilliant idea. I may well invest myself.

Honestly this makes things ever so so simple and it's ready to cook in moments of lighting and with the temperature control can cook chicken all the way through with charring the outside while enjoying a cold one