Growler gate

B725

I find it incredible the standard of morals of today's politician's Angela Rayner goes off one big time about being accused of distracting MPs by crossing and uncrossing her leg's but it turns out she herself made the  comments about flashing the ginger growler or at least 1/2 an acre of it, so we have disgusting blatant lies told by her and nothing happens. I think the whole lot of them should go and start again with strict rules that means they have to go immediately for breaking the rules and loose all benefits and pensions. 

must be very difficult for everyone...in that tight little chamber on a hot day ...the heady aroma of hormoans..cheap and expensive perfume...tight fitting dresses on well rounded buxom figures.....VPL...seams on the stockings......boring woke debates.....its a wonder the backbenchers arnt caught pulling one out....before they pile off down to one of the bars to get slaughtered

what i might add....just imajine a hot summers day in the chamber at Prime ministers question time...........god it must smell like a knocking shop at chucking out time,,,,,,,,,,

i know im right ...cause we dont have the same problem in the house of lords....cause that smells of stale wee and lavendar...(gods waiting room)

Edited by ditchman