Wanted, FAC Air. Rifle , Bottle Type Preferred , 22 , eg BSA R10, must be VGC and GWO

oldypigeonpopper

7 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Not interested in a PX though. East Leicester.

Hello, thanks Dave but it's not really what he's looking for

7 hours ago, telf said:

Daystate airwolf on SD , £575

Thanks telf but not quite what he's looking for,

10 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, my friends looking for the above, Has a FX T 12 22 could PX , as new, prefer local to South Oxon or within an 50 mile, PM details , cheers

A FX FAC Verminator might also work 

4 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Thanks, 

Hello Dave, how many shots per fill do you get with the Cyclone ?

40 regulated shots (so I use five x 8 pellet mags) and a few more after that with gradually reducing pressure. I'd typically only take five to ten shots of an outing.

Combro result.JPG

Edited by Dave-G

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/05/2022 at 07:09, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, my friends looking for the above, Has a FX T 12 22 could PX , as new, prefer local to South Oxon or within an 50 mile, PM details , cheers

Hello, he's just applied to TVP for FAC air and should take about 6 weeks, looking at a BSA R10 or similar but not to heavy, 

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, he's just applied to TVP for FAC air and should take about 6 weeks, looking at a BSA R10 or similar but not to heavy, 

If weight really is an issue he won't go wrong wi my Cyclone. It's the carbine version and one of the lightest air rifles available with the slimmed down walnut stock. I can't weigh it but it was one of the reasons I chose it, knowing my breathing issues effect on carrying it with night vision etc and later in vehicle maneuverability.

Oxon isn't a million miles away from East Leicester city boundary if he wants to come and check it out wi no obligation. I can't imagine anyone really needing more than 40 regulated shots + a few more below the reg per an outing and the bottle is portable enough for the car. However I understand the power can be turned up on the regulator, an adjuster tool is included.

Edited by Dave-G

3 hours ago, Dave-G said:

If weight really is an issue he won't go wrong wi my Cyclone. It's the carbine version and one of the lightest air rifles available with the slimmed down walnut stock. I can't weigh it but it was one of the reasons I chose it, knowing my breathing issues effect on carrying it with night vision etc and later in vehicle maneuverability.

Oxon isn't a million miles away from East Leicester city boundary if he wants to come and check it out wi no obligation. I can't imagine anyone really needing more than 40 regulated shots + a few more below the reg per an outing and the bottle is portable enough for the car. However I understand the power can be turned up on the regulator, an adjuster tool is included.

Hello Dave, thanks we still have yours in mind but it's a 6 week wait so he be checking out FAC air rifles, 

13 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello Dave, thanks we still have yours in mind but it's a 6 week wait so he be checking out FAC air rifles, 

It'll likely still be here, not one person has come to view it. :-)

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, ok Dave, he has a 3 ltr bottle , what would be your best price, cheers

It'd have to stay at £500 - I've already knocked £100 off it and the bottle is no good to me after the rig has been sold. The extras make it a very good bargain to be fair. 

14 hours ago, Dave-G said:

It'd have to stay at £500 - I've already knocked £100 off it and the bottle is no good to me after the rig has been sold. The extras make it a very good bargain to be fair. 

Hello Dave , ok thanks, I gave him the details to think over, 

• 4 weeks later...