Weed/bramble killer

steve_b_wales

Behind the memorial bench for my son, at our local cemetery, there is a lot of brambles/weeds/grass etc growing. This is outside the cemetery grounds and is on land (never used) owned by a farmer. The council cannot do anything about it, and the farmer couldn't care less about it. I've managed to cut/crop a few tree branches that were growing over the fence, and allowing birds to **** all over the bench, and other's. I would like to get a good weed/bramble killer that I can spray directly onto them. What is the best out there?

Thanks.

You can get specific bramble/brishwood  killer but my bottle is down in the garden room and I will have a look in the morning.  Better than Glypho.  Watch this space.

I believe I purchased it from a nursery but may have been a farm supply.  If your near a Mole or Mole Valley outlet then call in there.

On 07/05/2022 at 07:17, martyn2233 said:

Yes but it kills it brilliant used it to clear my allotment 

I know - I was out composting weeds with it yesterday as well 😂

Legally you can't use/advertise it as weed killer because no company would pay for the tests for it.....

Meanwhile all the other off the shelves have loads of nasty concoctions in them.