Pard 007V

Diver One

Thinking of getting a 12mm Pard 007V, so going to.look at them /possibly buy at the Harrogate show tomorrow.

Thought it better to ask on here first.....are they any good or is there better available for the money ? I want something I can swap between my Bullpup and AA 410 carbine

Thanks

Hello, most likely the best of the add on but there's a few other makes that people like if you look on the UK AGF, why the 12mm ? There's one called a one leaf , don't ask me why🤔, or the Megaorei on the precision night vision, I have a Base 90 in sales, from Optics warehouse

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

7 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, most likely the best of the add on but there's a few other makes that people like if you look on the UK AGF, why the 12mm ? There's one called a one leaf , don't ask me why🤔, or the Megaorei on the precision night vision, I have a Base 90 in sales, from Optics warehouse

There's a Pard 007 V on gun trader 12 mm

Just realised I've put this in the Wanted section, sorry

i was thinking 12mm as that's what's recommended for Sub 12 air rifles, with the 16mm being better suited to longer distance CF and Rf rifles

my scopes are 3-9x40 AO and 3-12x50 AO IR

1 hour ago, Diver One said:

Just realised I've put this in the Wanted section, sorry

i was thinking 12mm as that's what's recommended for Sub 12 air rifles, with the 16mm being better suited to longer distance CF and Rf rifles

my scopes are 3-9x40 AO and 3-12x50 AO IR

Hello, yes the 12 mm have a wider shorter view, I would use the 3X12X50 , follow the instructions and you cannot go wrong, don't forget 18650 flat tops, I found the I/R best when you pulled out the tube half way, but mine was a 16mm, hope you find one and happy shooting

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, yes the 12 mm have a wider shorter view, I would use the 3X12X50 , follow the instructions and you cannot go wrong, don't forget 18650 flat tops, I found the I/R best when you pulled out the tube half way, but mine was a 16mm, hope you find one and happy shooting

Thanks for that......I'm fairly new to this

at age 64 the last air gun I had was a GATT aged 12

now at 66 I've got an AA 410 in .22 with the 3x12x50 AO IR

reximex Bullpup .177 with the 3x9x40 AO

9mm Beretta CO2 177

the plan being to put the pard on the 410 but be able to,swap over to the Bullpup

My lad has some warehouses with a few rats which is handy. Two of them total 125m so when it's closed I have my own private 125m indoor range!😉...as long as I don't shoot his stock

Iv got a pard 007v im thinking of selling, its only been used once on my s410 in the daytime to try it out so still new, im selling to get the 008

Comes with the coller with the 3 shims so will fit most scopes plus everything else that came in box.

£300 posted

Im of work now if your interested i can get you some photos this afternoon 

David

On 06/05/2022 at 16:40, Diver One said:

Thinking of getting a 12mm Pard 007V, so going to.look at them /possibly buy at the Harrogate show tomorrow.

Thought it better to ask on here first.....are they any good or is there better available for the money ? I want something I can swap between my Bullpup and AA 410 carbine

Thanks

Did you jump in?