Labour scandal (😅😅😅)

Mice!

So after months of Starmer and Rayner calling for Boris and Sunak to resign Durham Constabulary are finally getting there finger out, after conveniently receiving significant new information,  just after local elections. 

Screenshot_20220508-102533_Gallery.jpg.0a1ee43b1ba22c2944ebc40c6bfe4649.jpg

So are the pair going to follow their own advice and quit, I'll be very surprised if they do, despite being out drinking and not at their place of work.

And where are all the Boris bashers? Strangely quiet on this one.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Keir, this beer and a curry might prove costly 😅😅

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will never ever be any different, there has never been any of those sitting in Westminster that has not look at what they can do for themselves before looking at what they can do for anyone else. None can give a straight answer to a straight question, and everyone of them has a knife to put in the backs of anyone who stands in their path to righteousness. 

And as above what do you expect ???

None of them are going to quit there only there for there own gain , its getting to the stage i cant believe we are paying them to bicker like kids .Whilst NHS waiting times are off the grid ,more folk are using food banks , The working man can barely afford to fill up his car and live after working 

5 minutes ago, bluesj said:

It will be interesting to see what boris has to say if starmer and rayner are found to have broken the law! after all he can't say they should go can he 🙄

I would expect him to put things far better than that.

5 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I would expect him to put things far better than that.

I'd expect to hear to the effect of chomping a "Well that's Labour leadership for you" and leave it at that, i don't see him being as childish as those in question.

I commented on the thread about Boris/Brexit haters;

"I couldn't get too excited about the Boris/No 10 parties because they all worked together and it was not in an area mingling with the public/vulnerable, but in their normal workplace (even if it wasn't a 'work event') - and in fact the same seems to apply to Starmer, Rayner and his cronies in a Labour party office. 

However - after all the fuss he made about Boris's rule breaking and his 'holier than thou' attitude - to be caught doing just the same is hardly showing any integrity/judgement/leadership (either).  But I suppose that is what we expect from all our politicians."

Starmer, Rayner and all are like (at least nearly) all of the politicians.  They are out for themselves.  When they want your vote, promises promises promises.  Once they are 'in post'  milk the system (expenses), pocket the salary, and rubbish the other parties/beliefs.  Rayner even claimed she wasn't there ......... until it was proved otherwise.

They will say whatever will 'ease the pressure on them - and put pressure on 'the other parties'.  Is it the truth?   Well that would be a nice coincidence if it was.  NONE of them are anything other than born liars - but these days, that's what it seems to take to be in politics.

10 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

This should have been pushed hard before these last council elections  . If they had  been found guilty would these results been any different. 

Do the council elections actually matter in a national context?

Their timing means that the new Labour and LibDem councils have enough time to muck up the council tax before Boris calls an election. 

If Starmer is replaced by a more charismatic Labour leader who hasn't had time to make his or her mark and if the Ukrainians pull off a result against Putin, Boris would be a shoe-in.

........ as long as he doesn't cock anything else up. 😂

7 minutes ago, amateur said:

Do the council elections actually matter in a national context

Probably not, but they give a feeling of how happy the voters are, or not.

1 hour ago, bluesj said:

It will be interesting to see what boris has to say if starmer and rayner are found to have broken the law! after all he can't say they should go can he 🙄

I hope he asks that they practice what they preach 😅 or just makes some smart comment then moves on, like Labour should have. 

If i ever got invited to any of these party's im afraid i would be staying in to wash my hair, there hardly a party that ive been used to. Sitting round a table with a beer and a cucumber sandwich aint my idea of a party. 

About time they all got around to running the cpountry/ Very few of them are worth the money we are are paying them. In a commerical business they would all have had their cards and if Starjer was worth anything he would be in Chambers earning a small fortune.(comment from a Barrister firend)

Just now, Rim Fire said:

also he hasn't said he wasn't there 

Ah but his deputy did, several times -- however this is beside the point, it is time they all got on with their job instead of silly point scoring, which in the case of the opposition is come up with a sensible set of reasonably costed policies, not just we will tax the rich (which in their eyes is anyone with a job that pays more than minimum wage) 'til their pips squeak and nationalise everything.

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

There is a big difference as it stands one was found GUILTY on all accounts after saying no he wasn't there if Starmer is found GUILTY he wont go because Doris didn't go also he hasn't said he wasn't there 

😂

6 hours ago, armsid said:

Starmer was the Attorney General how many lies/ untruths did he cover up to gain convictions? Would you trust him to run the country?

To be fair thats not the job of the attorney general . The attorney general primarily advises the government of the day on points of law, not who to prosecute. That is the job of the crown prosecution service. The CPS is supposed to be independent of both police and government. 

However, he also acts as a regulator for the CPS  and the courts and can ask them to review their decisions but not order them to change them.

Edited by Vince Green

2 minutes ago, clangerman said:

only tories would think making fuss over a beer and sarnie would distract people from the fact they were destroyed in local elections hilarious! 

If Starmer hadn't said what he has said he would not look like a right idiot right now. And Angela Raynor a liar.

The Tories for the record haven't said a word on the matter so I don't know where you get your information from that they are making a fuss. The heavy criticism of Starmer seems to come from Abbott, Corbyn and their followers. A bit of sour grapes I think?.

Oh and it was beer and curry just to be accurate

17 minutes ago, garjo said:

If Starker resigns on a point of principle it would put Johnson in an impossible position. That combined with Nandy as leader would be a nightmare scenario for the Tories especially red wall tories. 

Blimey that would be an extreme way to get rid of Boris!  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, garjo said:

If Starker resigns on a point of principle it would put Johnson in an impossible position. That combined with Nandy as leader would be a nightmare scenario for the Tories especially red wall tories. 

Not really, Johnson doesn't seem to have principles!