Labour scandal (😅😅😅)

Mice!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Scully said:

Didn’t she claim she wasn’t there ( so she must have had her doubts as to how legit’ it was ) until it was proved she was? 😀

She did.  She then said she had forgotten she was there. 

Well - to do a full days of 'working meetings' running right into the evenings with party staff in another constituency, plus travel 130 miles from her constituency (or much further from London) plus (presumably) since they claim to have been working late, an overnight in a hotel and then not remember ... is that credible?

I'll bet she remembered it when filling in the expenses claims forms!  Not a cheap trip.

14 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

She did.  She then said she had forgotten she was there. 

Well - to do a full days of 'working meetings' running right into the evenings with party staff in another constituency, plus travel 130 miles from her constituency (or much further from London) plus (presumably) since they claim to have been working late, an overnight in a hotel and then not remember ... is that credible?

I'll bet she remembered it when filling in the expenses claims forms!  Not a cheap trip.

🙂👍

55 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

She did.  She then said she had forgotten she was there

Imagine how much stuff the aides keep note of, forgot my bottom,  hoped that denial would do it, in a time where everyone has a camera waiting to film you.

A picture only ever captures a moment in time. It’s the interpretation that can me made to suit the narrative!

Could be he was ****** up at work, or that he walked into a room, addressed the gathering, was given a glass which he raised and promptly left to visit other departments. 
People seem to forget just how big Downing Street is and that’s it’s essentially an office building housing about 100 rooms. 

Tell me that groups in other offices ( non Gov ), didn’t have ‘drink o’clock’ or staff room/canteen feeding frenzies! 

4 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

A picture only ever captures a moment in time. It’s the interpretation that can me made to suit the narrative!

Could be he was ****** up at work, or that he walked into a room, addressed the gathering, was given a glass which he raised and promptly left to visit other departments. 
People seem to forget just how big Downing Street is and that’s it’s essentially an office building housing about 100 rooms. 

Tell me that groups in other offices ( non Gov ), didn’t have ‘drink o’clock’ or staff room/canteen feeding frenzies! 

This. 

19 minutes ago, clangerman said:

so sue gray finds gump and his cronies were squaring of staggering about drunk and throwing up every ingredient of a successful? PARTY! lol 

I have yet to see anyone , from the labour party down, howling for the very senior civil servants who organised these alleged events, to be sacked along with participating staff.  How strange (I don't think).

The Starmer / Raynor/local MP event has also gone very quiet in MSM. 

• 1 month later...