Labour scandal (😅😅😅)

Mice!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

The funny thing is he's right, things need to move on, but the remainers and Labour supporters who voted to stay won't like it.

He is only right if he can find a way to sort out the half baked hash of Brexit made by the current mob. 

The withdrawal of research funding under Horizon ,this week, is a classic with projects of huge value to UK plc moving to Europe. One professor describing the UK as moving down a dark road like Germany in the 30's should be a red flag to Govt to get it done.

Sadly that won't happen. Not only is there a lack of intellectual, but a lack of application to attend to the details. 

10 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I'm putting this here, I read this and laughed, if things are so bad then why have the Tories been in for 12 years, because the Labour Party is a complete joke and has been for quite some time.

Starmer and co are a joke , hes only mildy better than the Corbyn shadow cabinet, and they were full of loonies too.

Labour blame all the woes of this country on the tories, even when its often theyre loony left councils that cause many of the problems.
If in the highly unlikely event of them forming a government, they would fill their collective breeches at the thought of doing something other than bash the tories 😄
Starmer wants to count himself lucky that the Durham crime commisioner was at his little soiree, and would have been fined along with him, otherwise him and ginger would be ex labour leaders today. 

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Starmer wants to count himself lucky that the Durham crime commisioner was at his little soiree, and would have been fined along with him, otherwise him and ginger would be ex labour leaders today. 

Got to love a loop hole, saying elections were a get out of fine free card .. surely if one broke it the other did too.

Bit like if Boris was doing 45 in a 30 and Kier 40.. both broke law / rules, but one gets away using a technically 

9 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Got to love a loop hole, saying elections were a get out of fine free card .. surely if one broke it the other did too.

Bit like if Boris was doing 45 in a 30 and Kier 40.. both broke law / rules, but one gets away using a technically 

The difference being, Boris was at a party ,Kier was not at a party. 

Indeed Boris was at several parties. Was warned that the party he was going to was against the rules. Still went to the party. All of which is neither here or there but he then lied that he had been. 

Nothing about getting away with anything. He lied about what he had done. 

We have yet to find out if the IRS will do him for failing to declare capital gains on his house and pension.

We have yet to fully understand his meetings with the KGB and his over ruling of concerns from intelligence.

So much more to come out in the wash. 

1 minute ago, oowee said:

......We have yet to find out if the IRS will do him for failing to declare capital gains on his house and pension......

Gosh, I didn't know that he was subject to US taxation 🤣

Labour has always been the pretend party

Pretending to care but they really don't

Pretending to know the answers but they SOOOO don't

Trying to hide the fact that most of their parliamentary members have absolutely no skills or abilities to bring to the table

Having to bluster through the fact that most of the time they haven't got a clue whats going on

8 hours ago, amateur said:

Gosh, I didn't know that he was subject to US taxation 🤣

Yep holds a US passport. Required to submit a return each year to the IRS. Which he also failed to do so was subject to investigation by the IRS. 

Different financial year from UK and pension increases together with house capital gains count as taxable benefit. None of these are thought to have been declared. Who knows.....

Post correction I now understand the passport has been renounced. 

Edited by oowee

31 minutes ago, oowee said:

Yep holds a US passport. Required to submit a return each year to the IRS. Which he also failed to do so was subject to investigation by the IRS. 

Different financial year from UK and pension increases together with house capital gains count as taxable benefit. None of these are thought to have been declared. Who knows.....

I thought in fact he'd renounced his citizenship? Some good few years ago? Still if he hasn't maybe now he'll run for the US Presidency!

8 hours ago, oowee said:

We have yet to fully understand his meetings with the KGB and his over ruling of concerns from intelligence

Absolute rubbish, the kgb hasn't existed since 91, and if the intelligence services had any dirt on Boris regarding security, you can guarantee we'd have heard about it by now, we've certainly heard every other bit. 

17 hours ago, oowee said:

difference being, Boris was at a party ,Kier was not at a party. 

The rules at the time were no mixing, it yet again is the police force in charges interpretation of the rules, exactly as we see with firearms In Different constabulary's.. party or not he broke the law by being in that room drinking beer. Drinking beer is a social event not work.

16 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

The rules at the time were no mixing, it yet again is the police force in charges interpretation of the rules, exactly as we see with firearms In Different constabulary's.. party or not he broke the law by being in that room drinking beer. Drinking beer is a social event not work.

Spot on he is as guilty as boris Johnson.

48 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

30 minutes ago, Deadeyealan said:

Spot on he is as guilty as boris Johnson.

Strange then that he was confident enough in his position to resign if found guilty. Shows a high standard of morality and sets the standards in my book. Unloke his counter part in the opposition. No wonder he is known as Mr rules. Then again you would expect that with his back ground. 

Not saying for a minute that I would back labour but when you compare Johnson and Starmer the difference in standards is immense. Neither of them have policy of course. 

For now Johnson is yesterday and hopefully his supporters reflect on supporting such a looser. What's next? 

50 minutes ago, oowee said:

Shows a high standard of morality and sets the standards in my book

Shows that he knew Durham's policy is to NOT issue fines for historic covid offences :hmm:

And that the Durham Police and Crime commissioner or her staff are rumored to have been in attendance.

442943394_Screenshot_20220709-182238_SamsungInternet.jpg.cdec7fabd6cf5d72991ecff5cb3db42d.jpg

Edited by Newbie to this

5 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

And that the Durham Police and Crime commissioner or her staff are rumored to have been in attendance.

I have also read that somewhere, but can't find it now.  I thought it was Durham's Assistant Chief Constable who was rumoured to have attended.  Since I couldn't find it again, I suspect it has been 'taken down'.

28 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Shows that he knew Durham's policy is to NOT issue fines for historic covid offences 

442943394_Screenshot_20220709-182238_SamsungInternet.jpg.cdec7fabd6cf5d72991ecff5cb3db42d.jpg

Nail hit firmly on the head. He was having drinks inside with people he should not have been during covid restrictions.. that is breaking the covid rules/ laws.. 

The rules where the rules, the police in London clearly read them better.... Why defend a social event clearly photographed and then slate someone else that did the same... Beers inside with other was AGAINST THE LAW!! not sure how that's not clear. My self personally don't give a Carp about it, plenty of people broke the rules daily. 

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

I have also read that somewhere, but can't find it now.  I thought it was Durham's Assistant Chief Constable who was rumoured to have attended.  Since I couldn't find it again, I suspect it has been 'taken down'.

They are both implicated, hence the result. All as bent as a nine bob note .....if any of you young uns remember those???