Labour scandal (😅😅😅)

Mice!

when you compare Johnson and Starmer the difference in standards is immense. 

You are correct. Johnson would never allow the anti-semitism that exists in Labour. Starmer should have kicked out a fair number of these odious people, but hasn't done so. 

Weak as water.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

No comparison with his deputy, who claimed she wasn't there ......... until a photo emerged and she was forced to admit it.

Also Stammer never corrected that claim. Seems to have had the same memory lapse the affected Boris.

16 hours ago, oowee said:

?? Not according to the law.

Sufficient integrity to hold up hand say what happened and offer to resign. There is simply no comparison. 

Just like Trump with his voter fraud claims? 

So only has integrity when it suits him.

2 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Starmer is right in the fact that we need a fresh start, what appears to elude him is the fact that he and his party are not capable of providing it. Really hope we get a new Tory leader and cabinet that reinstate traditional Tory values albeit tuned to the modern world.

:good:......but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by Newbie to this

6 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Starmer is right in the fact that we need a fresh start, what appears to elude him is the fact that he and his party are not capable of providing it. Really hope we get a new Tory leader and cabinet that reinstate traditional Tory values albeit tuned to the modern world.

It would be very nice.

24 minutes ago, Pushandpull said:

What are these traditional Tory values ?

Proponents (I would have thought) of such values, e.g. Dominic Grieve and Rory Stewart, were pushed out of the party.

They start with being credible and serious, something seriously lacking recently and in a shooting community context I would add the upholding of customs and traditions.

Might be a stretch but with Boris gone perhaps there could be a way back for the likes of Grieve and Stewart?