Maserati Levante

eddoakley

The Alfa V6 that I had was the 155, angular and fairly narrow-tracked which made the handling a little imprecise, but that engine did go and sound well.

The other one I had was the 2 litre 146, a much better handler, but only a 4 cylinder.

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago SIXT were promoting premium cars like the Levante and BMWs and the like, for silly low prices with their “Drive Smug” campaign 

I was desperate to try the Levante and engineered a situation where coming back from abroad we landed at LHR with no transportation we had booked a Levante 

When we got to the SIXT office the guy was super smug and proudly announced that they didn’t have any Levante available so they had “upgraded” us free of charge to a BMW X5, which was pretty much the same as my brother’s car that I could drive any time I wanted free

DOH!!

You might be able to find the SIXT Masa adverts on YouTube if you are interested 

D

On 12/07/2022 at 16:52, Ed Welham said:

Do you run a hedge fund?

Damned well need to the way the price of Lego is shooting up - accelerates quicker than my Yeti. :innocent:

Apologies, just seen the date of your post which I've missed until now and welcome to PW.

Edited by wymberley

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2022 at 13:24, wymberley said:

Damned well need to the way the price of Lego is shooting up

My lego collection has increased by about 300%, its performing better than my (limited) Crypto. I am hoping by the time I retire I may be able to buy a slab of Pigeon Load cartridges as they are going up quicker 😂