FX Hybrid slugs (.22)

steve_b_wales

I'm thinking of trying slugs in my Air Arms S410 Xtra (FAC) and I'm wondering is there anyone out there that can sell me around 10 so that I can try? I don't mind buying a tin but it would be a waste of £18+ if they are no good. Also, any other brand of slug might be okay. I've asked for the FX Hybrid ones as they came out #1 in tests.

Thanks.

Hi Steve ,would be great for some feed back from you how they go in your s410 fac I’ve got the 510 fac and was thinking of trying some also ,what weight are you hoping to put through it .I was thinking of trying the 23gr from zen ,has anybody else tried any slugs through the air arms fac rifle apparently you have to be careful regarding them not exiting the barrel ??

1 hour ago, Cornish lad said:

Hi Steve ,would be great for some feed back from you how they go in your s410 fac I’ve got the 510 fac and was thinking of trying some also ,what weight are you hoping to put through it .I was thinking of trying the 23gr from zen ,has anybody else tried any slugs through the air arms fac rifle apparently you have to be careful regarding them not exiting the barrel ??

I don't know what weight the slugs being sent to me are. There's mixed reports about using slugs in FAC rifles, I know they are not suitable for sub 12 ft/lb ones.