New pcp???

bishop

I own a hw 77.its old and im old.its lethal and heavy--and im old and heavy😁.But i has shot literally thousands of rabbits pigeons etc over the decades.Now im after a pcp thats not absurdly expensive. i am not a farquar nor a tarquin who likes to show off my expensive this and that.But i dont want rubbish so i have looked at hw 100 pcp guns.Expensive though.Whats worth the cash .So many turk guns with lovely wood.But i wager many leak,many break etc.I did own a rws rapier for a decade.it was impressive.sold it as i didnt think the rabbits would  return.well---- some have and need bumped off rapido!!!!.So opinions pls.im in scotland  btw.i couild grab an fac gun without too much hassle.i did use the .22 rimfire when i was younger so i have had a firearms cert.But i dont think i need an fac job not really.If you do have a pcp for sale that would float my boat dont be shy .show  me.

Edited by bishop

2 minutes ago, bishop said:

I own a hw 77.its old and im old.its lethal and heavy--and im old and heavy😁.But i has shot literally thousands of rabbits pigeons etc over the decades.Now im after a pcp thats not absurdly expensive. i am not a farquar nor a tarquin who likes to show off my expensive this and that.But i dont want rubbish so i have looked at hw 100 pcp guns.Expensive though.Whats worth the cash .So many turk guns with lovely wood.But i wager many leak,many break etc.I did own a rws rapier for a decade.it was impressive.sold it as i didnt think the rabbits would  return.well---- some have and need bumped off rapido!!!!.So opinions pls.im in scotland  btw.i couild grab an fac gun without too much hassle.i did use the .22 rimfire when i was younger so i have had a firearms cert.But i dont think i need an fac job not really.

Hello, there's a nice FAC FX cyclone on here for sale,  I think it has 3 power levels , sub 12 to 27 ft LLB , look on gun watch, 

4 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, there's a nice FAC FX cyclone on here for sale,  I think it has 3 power levels , sub 12 to 27 ft LLB , look on gun watch, 

cheers old bean-- i see someone selling a  air arms s510 but too pricey.

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, if it is a sub 12 ft LLB air rifle your wanting you would not go wrong with a AA S 410, kept in good condition, magazine to, it will last year's and light enough to carry all day but a nice should strap will benefit , 65/75 shots per fill and easy with pump,