Stop the world it's time to get off

Newbie to this

I dred every waking day of a knock on the front door from the police having been reported of all the things I've done as a kid.  

Kiss chase now being classed as sexual abuse on a minor, water fights as assault, fights on the school playground ABH. Waiting outside school for a girl you loved (😃) getting branded a stalker. 

What on earth are these people on??? 

Unfortunately it is the wierd and wonderful minority that the media report on. As if we had not had enough of the Depp thing we now have Wagatha filling the pages...even the Telegraph.  They must think there are other small minded people out there who get a kick out of reading this garbage.

My supervisors call me a stupid bald xxxx every day . I forsee a sexual harassment payout coming my way , keeerching 😄.

Oh hang on , I've just realised that I actually am a stupid bald xxxx 😁.

The story just goes to show how people can manipulate laws to suit themselves . The sad part is that people that should have more sense , are helping them.

Ps , do you think I could get anything for being called a fat xxxxxx ?, because they call me that quite a lot as well 🤔.

Edited by mel b3

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

My supervisors call me a stupid bald xxxx every day . I forsee a sexual harassment payout coming my way , keeerching 😄.

Oh hang on , I've just realised that I actually am a stupid bald xxxx 😁.

The story just goes to show how people can manipulate laws to suit themselves . The sad part is that people that should have more sense , are helping them.

Ps , do you think I could get anything for being called a fat xxxxxx ?, because they call me that quite a lot as well 🤔.

"Oh my god"......(he ejackulated in Ernest)

If we let this wokeness...breed at its own rate .........where will it all end up ?.........just imajine if woke ruled....we wouldnt even be posting this now......i would only have to utter half a sentance and i will be doing 5 years inside

woke is dangerous to society and needs to be stamped on before it goes too far...and i am beginning to think it is too late.......the time has come and gone..

32 minutes ago, ditchman said:

If we let this wokeness...breed at its own rate .........where will it all end up ?.........just imajine if woke ruled....we wouldnt even be posting this now......i would only have to utter half a sentance and i will be doing 5 years inside

woke is dangerous to society and needs to be stamped on before it goes too far...and i am beginning to think it is too late.......the time has come and gone..

100% agree  The trouble is the country is breeding a whole bunch of week willies. No spine , no bottle.   It started when the Corporal was banned from shouting at recruits.

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And you're quite sure that will be okay to call somebody?

Without risking any comeback.

in wokes world you are never sure of anything..................thats the catch

it is quite possible that if your great great grandfather was insulted by a known family of his lack of hair... and that family is in existance today ...a compensation claim could result

also the big buisnesses that were built up making wigs and supplying hair....these wig manufactures that were benifit to the community and had statues erected ...they will be torn down as well

Edited by ditchman