Stop the world it's time to get off

Newbie to this

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

If we let this wokeness...breed at its own rate .........where will it all end up ?.........just imajine if woke ruled....we wouldnt even be posting this now......i would only have to utter half a sentance and i will be doing 5 years inside

woke is dangerous to society and needs to be stamped on before it goes too far...and i am beginning to think it is too late.......the time has come and gone..

In theory , wokeness should just breed itself out . 

9 minutes ago, ditchman said:

thats what they said about Corvid -19

And that's what's happening. 

I'm glad that I'm bald , because it let's the women of the world know that I'm a testosterone fueled sex God 😁.

14 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

And that's what's happening. 

I'm glad that I'm bald , because it let's the women of the world know that I'm a testosterone fueled sex God 😁.

you are overdosing on "G" oil again arnt you..........you need to go to rehab...."..yeah yeah yeah🎵 "....(see what i did there ?)

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you are overdosing on "G" oil again arnt you..........you need to go to rehab...."..yeah yeah yeah🎵 "....(see what i did there ?)

I have a fantastic reply , that is so un PC that it would get me a life ban from the Internet,  and most probably a bit of jail time 😁.

14 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Now now, stop sexually harassing yourself

I have to do it myself,  because no-one else will 😭.

8 minutes ago, amateur said:

Surely you have heard of self abuse 😆

but is it self abuse ????..........it was done with the organs permission...so therefore no crime was commited...:hmm:

perhaps "enjoying ones self"..........should be done under liecence only

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I have a fantastic reply , that is so un PC that it would get me a life ban from the Internet,  and most probably a bit of jail time 😁.

I have to do it myself,  because no-one else will 😭.

Zapps on holiday .............go for it.........knock yerself out......(or is it knock one out)...i dont know ..im so confused now

Just now, ditchman said:

but is it self abuse ????..........it was done with the organs permission...so therefore no crime was commited...:hmm:

perhaps "enjoying ones self"..........should be done under liecence only

The way that wokeness is going , the only person that you'll be able to touch is yourself. 

13 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

The way that wokeness is going , the only person that you'll be able to touch is yourself. 

think that you will find that is the way already....technically if you touch someone else via intent that is assualt...common/indecent/sexual

get this tho'..........England is virtually the only country in the world that incest is illegal......its still legal in most of south america...europe. France..luxemborg...latvia etc..and ones wonders at all the nautiness of the catholic church and the popes blindness

is that why we are different from everyone else ?

55 minutes ago, ditchman said:

get this tho'..........England is virtually the only country in the world that incest is illegal......its still legal in most of south america...europe. France..luxemborg...latvia etc..and ones wonders at all the nautiness of the catholic church and the popes blindness

You could be onto something there.

20 hours ago, Dougy said:

I dred every waking day of a knock on the front door from the police having been reported of all the things I've done as a kid.  

Kiss chase now being classed as sexual abuse on a minor, water fights as assault, fights on the school playground ABH. Waiting outside school for a girl you loved (😃) getting branded a stalker. 

What on earth are these people on??? 

The gravy train bud.

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

I never knew that . How very foreign. 

7 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I never knew that . How very foreign. 

i believe the french court is dealing with "the" incest law...........i dont think it will suceed...there will be no or little change...maybe to the age

i was staggered as to the number of countries as to where it is legal....and also the number of countries where a blind eye is turned....

27 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i believe the french court is dealing with "the" incest law...........i dont think it will suceed...there will be no or little change...maybe to the age

i was staggered as to the number of countries as to where it is legal....and also the number of countries where a blind eye is turned....

Is it a common thing abroad then ?. It's something that I'd just assumed was against the law worldwide.