How many genders are there now 🤔

Newbie to this

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

There are two, but I seriously worry about people who try to invent multi genders. One slice short of a full loaf.

I wonder how they would be in the army im a man but i see my gender as a woman ?? or one of the more obscure ones 

14 minutes ago, bishop said:

you wait till they decide that certain parts of your body can have seperate genders.Youll have a body comprised of female pecker with gender neutral balls , a male arze  with  a bi curiouse anuz and a heart of a lezbo.

Have we met?

I cannot understand why we now have all these different group's of people, LBPGTIPS69+ BAME BAM and umpteen other's,  growing up we just had men and women and no one really cared what side they batted for or what colour they where life was so much simpler and people just got on with life. 

6 minutes ago, wymberley said:

"Have we met?"

Sorry, Bruno, couldn't resist it.

we even ad suggestions we should install a 3rd set of toilets 🤔 didn't go down well with the owners who told us if they dont want to use the toilets provided to leave 

I've got a couple of farms I've shot for many years and I'm still not sure who's who. 

Pretty sure the eldest daughter is a male Russian shot putter or the woman that did the crimps on biakal cartridges she/him is enormous. 

But the pigeon shooting is good. 

Just accept it doesn't bother me. 

Just now, Newbie to this said:

This one

IMG-20220514-WA0001.jpg.7857efd324d1e00e779363a92eef3f38.jpg

Thats the one, shocking altogether. I don't mind what people identify as, to each their own but to go down the road of putting out there that a biological man can get pregnant? 

There's no point coming after the fact and saying oh but thats a trans person identifying as a man but they are biologically a woman. I mean come on, in my opinion if you are transitioning into a man then you should have the womans working parts removed, likewise with man to woman....at the least should be fixed so you can only fire blank ammunition

37 minutes ago, davewh100 said:

we even ad suggestions we should install a 3rd set of toilets 🤔 didn't go down well with the owners who told us if they dont want to use the toilets provided to leave 

made a refreshing change when they used toilets for purpose instead of doing lines and banging each other 

24 minutes ago, clangerman said:

made a refreshing change when they used toilets for purpose instead of doing lines and banging each other 

definitely if i ad a pound coin in my pocket for every one thrown out  for drugs or a quickie would be shooting a new perazzi 😁

2 hours ago, davewh100 said:

definitely if i ad a pound coin in my pocket for every one thrown out  for drugs or a quickie would be shooting a new perazzi 😁

When I worked the doors , it never ceased to amaze me how someone could enjoy sniffing coke from a toilet seat/cistern , or having a quickie in there . Pub / club toilets are pretty grim places on a busy night .

My oldest daughter is now my son 🙈. She has 3-4 mates that have changed gender too. 
personally I think it’s a mental health problem. She’s a Tom boy and a lesbian which I’m cool with . It breaks my heart to be fair . She won’t even talk to me now even tho I’ve supported her. 

i know a fellow joiner that is now a woman. Amazing joiner and I use her name but she’s covered in cuts off self harming 

Edited by team tractor

7 hours ago, mel b3 said:

When I worked the doors , it never ceased to amaze me how someone could enjoy sniffing coke from a toilet seat/cistern , or having a quickie in there . Pub / club toilets are pretty grim places on a busy night .

I have heard cocaine users use the term 'clean heads' , obviously they have not through that through enough. 🤢

5 hours ago, 7daysinaweek said:

I have heard cocaine users use the term 'clean heads' , obviously they have not through that through enough. 🤢

Of all the names that I could think of to describe a coke sniffer , " clean head " would never be one of them.

Mind you , I smoked for about 30 years , so I'm just as much of an idiot as any other drug user.