BSA Airsporter

CaptC

Advice please PW's - First question -  Does anyone know if a silencer can be fitter to an Airsporter (Mk 6 I think but the "GL" is badly stamped) It would need to be a grub screw jobbie?

Second question - Trigger adjustment? It takes two men to pull the trigger, the previous owner fitted new springs and a piston and waiting for the gun to fire is making me flinch! Presume it is the tiny screw in front of the trigger guard?

Many thanks

Capt C

21 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Advice please PW's - First question -  Does anyone know if a silencer can be fitter to an Airsporter (Mk 6 I think but the "GL" is badly stamped) It would need to be a grub screw jobbie?

Second question - Trigger adjustment? It takes two men to pull the trigger, the previous owner fitted new springs and a piston and waiting for the gun to fire is making me flinch! Presume it is the tiny screw in front of the trigger guard?

Many thanks

Capt C

You can buy a sleeve with a 1/2 x 20 UNF thread, that slips over the barrel and is tightened by grub screws.