The Game Fair @ Ragley Hall 2022

39 minutes ago, mellors said:

Nope waste of time and travel. 

Have fun. 

A matter of opinion of course. I went last year and did enjoy it, as did my mates who came with me. No, there weren't any 'bargains' to be had, and we took our own food/drink. It was good though to meet up with fellow 'shooters' and also to see the lovely expensive shotguns and rifles on display that one day, I may be able to afford. As mentioned, entry is free and four of us sharing the fuel cost, works out very little each for an enjoyable day out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Dekers said:

I have regularly attended the Game Fair for 20+ years, seen the ups and downs and the closures.

Last year was disappointing and much smaller than normal,  I have my free BASC ticket this year and Im still not likely to go, shame, I always looked forward to it.

I agree. 
I have been to the majority of game fairs since 1965 and I, too, was disappointed with last years. I left saying that I would give this year’s a miss, but may still go if the weather is good and I’m bored.