The Game Fair @ Ragley Hall 2022

steve_b_wales

Yes a dog was apparently stolen and yes there were some fights from our habitual caravan dwellers.

We had no trouble because our little gathering always had someone about.

A few showers two long squalls one on Saturday evening and one on Sunday morning.

A very enjoyable show with lots of shooting. The CPSA Have A Go stands were constantly busy!

Oh and there were loads of lovely ladies to look at!  :cool1:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Well we went on the Saturday.

As others have said, it was good to see it busy, and back up to strength following last year’s will-they-won’t-they half a show.

Got a look at the Sub£1k Pulsar thermal, thought it was ok for the money, but obviously bright sunshine isn't ideal test conditions.

I think the dog must have developed a cramp in his sniffer muscle from all that investigating with his nose, and how he stores that much pee....

Anyway, main problem for me is that we went Saturday PM, so it was as busy as it was going to get, which made speaking to people difficult.

2 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Well we went on the Saturday.

As others have said, it was good to see it busy, and back up to strength following last year’s will-they-won’t-they half a show.

Got a look at the Sub£1k Pulsar thermal, thought it was ok for the money, but obviously bright sunshine isn't ideal test conditions.

I think the dog must have developed a cramp in his sniffer muscle from all that investigating with his nose, and how he stores that much pee....

Anyway, main problem for me is that we went Saturday PM, so it was as busy as it was going to get, which made speaking to people difficult.

Which model is that please?