Syndicate Guns Required

Syndicate members required for semi driven diy shoot , up to ten days shooting plus 10-12 evening duck flights. 

Shoot day emphasis on enjoying the day and the banter.

Positions have become available due to three members retiring due to health reasons. 

Must have own insurance, shotgun cert and gundog £500 Durham

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

The shoot may be short of dogs hence their preference. Sadly whilst not all shooting men can have a dog, every shoot needs men with dogs.

In the ‘70’s/‘80’s I was in a walk/stand DIY syndicate where , every time there were vacancies, it was advertised for all applicants to have a dog. The ground was very thick, overgrown forestry.

Strangely enough, the two organisers didn’t have one!

On 21/05/2022 at 22:33, philh said:

Hi, I would be interested in one of your places. I have a spaniel I am training but he is not ready yet, and may not be by the start of the season, would that be a problem?

Kind Regards

Phil

No not necessarily a problem, it is always best if a young dog is introduced to the shooting field slowly anyway.

Very Interested. Only 20 mins or so from me so ideal,  Is a gundog a must?? I cant have one with the kids being allergic so I'm a bit snookered in that department unfortunately. 

Can you get back to me with any more information please. Been desperately trying for a year or 2 to find a syndicate. 

Many thanks 

2 hours ago, Hart stalker said:

No not necessarily a problem, it is always best if a young dog is introduced to the shooting field slowly anyway.

Great, I would be interested in a chat about joining etc. I will send you a DM.

Kind Regards

Phil

Edited by philh

For those who missed out on this particular space the 'Game Syndicate Places Available and Wanted' group on Facebook is a great place to advise yourself and register your interest in syndicate places for the coming season. It's quite active at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...