.410 moderator

mel b3

Hiya guys.

I'm looking for a .410 moderator . One of the after market jobs that clamp onto the barrel .

It's for a .410 project that I'm about to start.

Thanks for looking guys👍.

1 hour ago, Agriv8 said:

Mel being a tight Yorkshire man I tried finding second hand one . Got board and got my rfd to get me one £110 iirc a year or two back

Agriv8 

I'm getting the feeling that I might have to do the same.

I was hoping to do a cheap little silenced .410 project , but things aren't quite going to plan.

7 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

They work on my little Yildiz- needs a comb raiser  and does make it nose heavy!

Picking pigeons off arround cattle and sheep no problems

Agriv8

Shooting crows /rooks/pigeons around a maize/silage clamp , is what I need one for . Its very close to the farmhouse and milking parlour , and has very little cover . I had intended shortening an old .410 , then fitting the mod , then doing a camo job on it.  I already have a baikal silenced .410 that works very well , I just needed something for my shooting mate to use at the other end of the clamp.

Just about same as mine but working round calf bulls that are skittish at best of times . Especially just after being separated from mum !

Have fun Mel I usually do with the little silenced .410 ! ( except when I miss ! )

Agriv8

5 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Just about same as mine but working round calf bulls that are skittish at best of times . Especially just after being separated from mum !

Have fun Mel I usually do with the little silenced .410 ! ( except when I miss ! )

Agriv8

I miss plenty with mine 😕