Cg allsport vs ascent?

Hi,

I can't even find an "allsport" on the official price list but it exists in reviews and on gunteader etc

eg

https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/shotguns/caesar-guerini/over-under/12-gauge/invictus-v-allsport-220413174036009

At first I thought it was just another name but most all sports don't seem to have the high rib.

Also seems stock but different?

anyone tried one? 

I too have been a bit confused by the Allsport. From what I can gather it is offered in the Summit and Invictus models and mainly relates to the stock which is an adjustable montecarlo. In each model also you can have it with a flat or raised rib.

The Invictus with raised rib in 32” would be my choice - not that I need another gun!!! 😂

Yes after some more reading I think your right.

allsport just refers to an adjustable Monticarlo Carlo stock basically. The adjustable comb is always parallel to the rib wherever your cheek is.

ascent has the above along with a raised adjustable rib.

impact same again but much higher rib

all these available for n invictus and summit models.

I have an invictus 5 which is lovely apart from stock which I is only ok for me. I would like to try an allsport with 32 barrels as it might make a great gun "perfect" for me.

Edited by Ayrshireshooter

On 24/05/2022 at 15:21, Ayrshireshooter said:

Yes after some more reading I think your right.

allsport just refers to an adjustable Monticarlo Carlo stock basically. The adjustable comb is always parallel to the rib wherever your cheek is.

ascent has the above along with a raised adjustable rib.

impact same again but much higher rib

all these available for n invictus and summit models.

I have an invictus 5 which is lovely apart from stock which I is only ok for me. I would like to try an allsport with 32 barrels as it might make a great gun "perfect" for me.

The ascent has a raised fixed rib..brilliant gun. Geurini throw awesome patterns.