Sue Gray report

Dave-G

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

The first two photo's look work related, Boris and the other bloke are even looking at the TV screen in one of them. Seems the media's main interest is to drag it out to bring down the government. as has been said previously there are far more important newsworthy issues to be reported on.

Edited by Dave-G

18 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

The first two photo's look work related, Boris and the other bloke are even looking at the TV screen in one of them. Seems the media's main interest is to drag it out to bring down the government. as has been said previously there are far more important newsworthy issues to be reported on.

Your right of course. There are so many more important things to be getting on with but when our leader has no integrity how can we move forward when anything said has no truth behind it. 

5 hours ago, Mice! said:

I haven't heard anyone mention fuel prices for quite some time, despite it hitting £1.80 for diesel up here, cost of living and Ukraine rarely gets a mention but holidays certainly do.

£1.88 here yesterday!

56 minutes ago, oowee said:

Your right of course. There are so many more important things to be getting on with but when our leader has no integrity how can we move forward when anything said has no truth behind it. 

Yes that’s exactly how it goes. It’s the end. The whole governance of this country is now in tatters and ruin because the PM (and opposition party leader) had a beer or two in lockdown and in the intervening months the lawyers, the police and the press have been picking over the corpse of what was dreadful lockdown legislation that was wanged up in a massive hurry and made a distinction between a business meeting and a social event, with one allowed and the other not.

No one else at the time go out to a restaurant for a ‘business meeting’? 

If Boris has committed a crime, then no doubt it’s crime of of the century up there with bugging the headquarters of the National Democratic Committee.

Oh no, that’s right, parking on a zig zag for is a more severe criminal offence.

So so so bored of it all now and that includes the gnashing and wailing and claims that this is something it’s not : ‘serious’.

With all the calls for Boris to resign - it really beats me how some pillocks are daft enough to think he's mug enough to roll over for having a drink and sarnie with colleagues he works with anyway.

The pathetic whingers make me hate them more each time they open their bitching mouths.

37 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

With all the calls for Boris to resign - it really beats me how some pillocks are daft enough to think he's mug enough to roll over for having a drink and sarnie with colleagues he works with anyway.

The pathetic whingers make me hate them more each time they open their bitching mouths.

It's nothing to do with the party. Its the lying to deceive Parliament. 

17 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

His main crime is being totally unfit to run the country.

I think his main crime is tell the House of Commons on more than one occasion that he complied with the rules and no parties took place. So now what ever he says no will take it seriously, it will be just another little Boris lie. Can’t see how you can have some one like that running the country 

He is running the country on a substantial majority. If it becomes a real problem to the Tories, they can dump him before the next election. They have form for this.

If the country couldn't carry on because the leader told porkies, the place would grind to a halt.

How can the anti-semites flourish in the Labour Party? I haven't noticed mass expulsions. 

These things happen, although it doesn't make them totally trivial. There are far bigger issues and Boris has dealt with those far better than this episode. He is a flawed individual, but I believe he has got more right than wrong - especially on the big issues.

4 hours ago, oowee said:

……..when our leader has no integrity how can we move forward when anything said has no truth behind it. 

After all, he’s the first PM/ politician that has stood up in the House and told lies to Parliament, his party, voters, the media and the public in general in a quest to deceive. 
Oh, hang on a minute…….🙂

It's a bit of a shame really . He sort of did brexit , and he sort of managed covid , he's also sort of doing OK with Ukraine,  but instead of future generations building statues in his honour ,they'll be laughing at him , and he'll be known as " Boris the liar ".  People won't mention pinochio , they'll say " you're telling a Boris ".

15 minutes ago, Scully said:

After all, he’s the first PM/ politician that has stood up in the House and told lies to Parliament, his party, voters, the media and the public in general in a quest to deceive. 
Oh, hang on a minute…….🙂

So that makes it alright then!!  Irrespective of his constant lies he has trashed the countries economy of the back of a Ferguson spread sheet so inaccurate a 2 year old could have done better and forges ahead with driving big business out of the country and his Nett Zero insanity that willl impoverish us all for absolutely no good reason.  Johnson and Sunak are the worst pair we have ever had and that is saying something.

6 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

So that makes it alright then!!  Irrespective of his constant lies he has trashed the countries economy of the back of a Ferguson spread sheet so inaccurate a 2 year old could have done better and forges ahead with driving big business out of the country and his Nett Zero insanity that willl impoverish us all for absolutely no good reason.  Johnson and Sunak are the worst pair we have ever had and that is saying something.

😀 No of course it doesn’t make it right, but just what are you expecting, really? Honesty, decency, integrity? Morals, scruples, modesty? They’re politicians for crying out loud! They are playing one of the dirtiest games in the world, for big stakes with egos to match! Please. 

Just now, Scully said:

😀 No of course it doesn’t make it right, but just what are you expecting, really? Honesty, decency, integrity? Morals, scruples, modesty? They’re politicians for crying out loud! They are playing one of the dirtiest games in the world, for big stakes with egos to match! Please. 

I would expect you not to defend him!

8 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

He is certainly one of the worst ever leaders. The vaccines success  was all down to Simon Stevens and apart from leaving the EU only half of Brexit has been delivered. 

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

Resignation. 

Just now, oowee said:

He is certainly one of the worst ever leaders. The vaccines success  was all down to Simon Stevens and apart from leaving the EU only half of Brexit has been delivered. 

Resignation. 

Yes spot on, it winds me up when Johnson claims the Vaccine success was down to him.  He couldn't boil an egg.

1 minute ago, Weihrauch17 said:

I would expect you not to defend him!

Why would I do that? I quite like the bloke really; as politicians go he’s got what it takes.
I’ve already stated I’m disappointed in him, but not surprised. 

3 minutes ago, oowee said:

Resignation. 

Don’t be silly…..he’s a politician! 🙂

3 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

He couldn't boil an egg.

I’ve heard he’s not a bad cook actually. 

Just now, Scully said:

Why would I do that? I quite like the bloke really; as politicians go he’s got what it takes.
I’ve already stated I’m disappointed in him, but not surprised. 

He has what it takes to absolutely wreck the economy, that's for sure.  But that's OK because in his own words he is the ****** Fuhrer round here.

3 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

He has what it takes to absolutely wreck the economy, that's for sure.  But that's OK because in his own words he is the ****** Fuhrer round here.

Oh give over; you’re living in one of the worlds wealthiest countries! 

11 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Yes over 2 Trilion in debt, absolutely minted.

We’re getting off topic now, but just exactly how are you suffering? I know you’re struggling to pay your syndicate subs, but you’re not alone in that, and yours was vastly overpriced anyhow. I couldn’t afford what you were paying either! 
Had to cancel your Sky subscription? Netflix? Amazon Prime? Cancelled your mobile contract and gone Pay as you go? Cancelled that holiday? 
Using food banks? OH told me of a couple of female professionals who stated on the news they couldn’t afford to live on their income so were using food banks. As far as I can recall both were on over 30k a year! 🤷‍♂️
Just how are you suffering? 

Edited by Scully