Shot kam

Ace01

As i’m not much of a shotgun shooter i have for sale a shotkam, in as new condition and had only been used once.

As per the below link this comes with everything you get when purchased from the web site  

https://uk.shotkam.com/products/shotkam

I won this in a raffle so it doesn’t owe me anything and i don’t have to sell it but as it is just sitting there thought i’d put on to re invest the money into something i’d use shooting related so would be interested in a swap.

I know i have to put a price so start at £300  but will more than welcome sensible offers. 

Located in Deeside, North wales but will post at buyers cost once funds have cleared.  

Will post actual pictures of the kit later today. But there is footage on my instagram (instaorr0124) if you want to take a look   

Great bit of kit, i just don’t use it as i shoot rifle more but anyone well into there shotgun from clays to shooting birds will certainly get the use out of it. 

Thanks for looking 

Cheers 

0B17C0B3-BE4F-4C28-994C-723582700F74.jpeg

Thanks @Ace01 nice and easy to deal with. Apologies it was a late night, awards ceremony went on longer than anticipated!

7 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Well bone WalkedUp great bits of kit. Mine been that used that had to go back for internal battery service!

The where you thought you were with your lead picture and the evidence in a movie !

Agriv8 

Fingers crossed, I may have missed a few on Saturday with my Beretta being the motivation 🤣