IAB skeet gun

ste07

Hi all I have a IAB SKEET. Gun 

for end has been repaired as it had a crack in it just wondering what sort of price it would be worth

bluing 9/10 

stock 9/10 

forend 5/10 ( due to repair) 

Due to forum rules I’m putting a price on this @ £300 inc RFD 

thanks 

Edited by ste07

8 minutes ago, ste07 said:

Hi all I have a IAB SKEET. Gun 

for end has been repaired as it had a crack in it just wondering what sort of price it would be worth

bluing 9/10 

stock 9/10 

forend 5/10 ( due to repair) 

thabjs 

I think photos help in trying to value any gun,especially where any damage is. In perfect condition most sell at around 66% of new price.

18 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

You need to put a price on it or it will be removed.

Hi Gordon this is not a sales post this post was for a guide price so I have a idea on sale Price hope this is ok 

thanks ste 

If I were wanting to sell this I would start at £250,and see what happens.There isn’t a great demand for second hand shotguns and prices are lower than ever it seems.At an auction at Pyles of Hatherleigh in April a Lamber over under with 5 chokes made £66 only,and some side by sides were £12 or less. The auction results are still online.

Hi Gordon this is not a sales post this post was for a guide price so I have a idea on sale Price hope this is ok 

thanks ste 

Posts seeking valuations are treated as sales posts. You need to display a price or it will be removed.

46 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Posts seeking valuations are treated as sales posts. You need to display a price or it will be removed.

Oh ok no worries my fault sorry 

will pop

a price on it and see we’re we are at 

7 hours ago, TOPGUN749 said:

If I were wanting to sell this I would start at £250,and see what happens.There isn’t a great demand for second hand shotguns and prices are lower than ever it seems.At an auction at Pyles of Hatherleigh in April a Lamber over under with 5 chokes made £66 only,and some side by sides were £12 or less. The auction results are still online.

Hello, it's a buyer's market and sellers misfortune as this is how selling shotguns today more so the cheaper ones, some are still holding there value if they are popular with shooters 

12 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, it's a buyer's market and sellers misfortune as this is how selling shotguns today more so the cheaper ones, some are still holding there value if they are popular with shooters 

fully agree with you.. on that one