Andy on the come back trail.

redial

1 hour ago, Robden said:

Not me. I was too busy watching some paint dry......Lol. 😀

the archbishop has tried to distance himself from eluding to forgiveness for andrew..said it was taken out of context..........but that will give andrew what he needs to rear his ugly head to be brought back into the fold

the archbishop is not known for putting his brain into gear before opening his santimoanious mouth.......for a former oilgark he is remarkably stupid sometimes...

7 hours ago, redial said:

With the help of the establishment.

Did anyone watch the interview with the Arch Bishop of Canterbury.

It reminds me just how disconnected, out of touch and irrelevant the (unelected) officials within the Church of England are.

Given the historic link between sexual abuse / exploitation and organised religion, the fact that the Arch Bishop feels compelled to say anything on this subject let alone to punt ‘more forgiveness of Prince Andrew’ is incredible, and less we forget that saying nothing and staying out of it were easier and perhaps more viable options.

You wonder what weird environments these people inhabit - who told Prince Andrew to do that interview? Rumour is that Prince Andrew, after the interview, told everyone that he thought he did a really good job and that it went very well for him. What planet does he come from? ‘Planet-Thick-As-Mince’ in the ‘Total Moron Constellation’ is perhaps missing one of its higher ranking village idiots.

And as for the Arch Bishop, ditto, how did he arrive at the conclusion, that of all of the worlds events that he feels compelled to comment upon or issues worthy of a public expression of his support, Prince Andrew is top of that list.

Indeed, the last time we heard from this Guardian reading Liberal pansy, he was taking aim at the Home Secretary for trying to do something about the boat loads upon boat loads of military aged males landing on our shores each and every day. 

In other news, the Church of England is predicted to be no more by 2033 due to declining numbers. Maybe the Arch Bishop should be focusing on the Church’s rapid decline…

Never struck me as a likable person and there will be a lot about his so called affair we will never know about .

On the box this morning one bloke was saying when Prince Andrew was in the Royal Navy he wasn't liked at all and treated some of his ships company really bad , I can well believe that .

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

It reminds me just how disconnected, out of touch and irrelevant the (unelected) officials within the Church of England are.

Given the historic link between sexual abuse / exploitation and organised religion, the fact that the Arch Bishop feels compelled to say anything on this subject let alone to punt ‘more forgiveness of Prince Andrew’ is incredible, and less we forget that saying nothing and staying out of it were easier and perhaps more viable options.

You wonder what weird environments these people inhabit - who told Prince Andrew to do that interview? Rumour is that Prince Andrew, after the interview, told everyone that he thought he did a really good job and that it went very well for him. What planet does he come from? ‘Planet-Thick-As-Mince’ in the ‘Total Moron Constellation’ is perhaps missing one of its higher ranking village idiots.

And as for the Arch Bishop, ditto, how did he arrive at the conclusion, that of all of the worlds events that he feels compelled to comment upon or issues worthy of a public expression of his support, Prince Andrew is top of that list.

Indeed, the last time we heard from this Guardian reading Liberal pansy, he was taking aim at the Home Secretary for trying to do something about the boat loads upon boat loads of military aged males landing on our shores each and every day. 

In other news, the Church of England is predicted to be no more by 2033 due to declining numbers. Maybe the Arch Bishop should be focusing on the Church’s rapid decline…

Like  the wee choir boy crying his eyes out sitting on the pavement and the policeman says would you like me to go get the priest ?> 

And the wee choir boy says this isnt the time for sex 

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

I really can't see Prince Andrew ever being accepted back by the great British public . He's tainted with the stench of nonce , and that stench will never leave him.

that wont stop him trying........just doing that will bring it all to the front again.......he cant accept that he is toxic...his arrogance is beyond belief...just hope charles has the guts to stamp on him

Charlie and go

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

that wont stop him trying........just doing that will bring it all to the front again.......he cant accept that he is toxic...his arrogance is beyond belief...just hope charles has the guts to stamp on him

Charlie and co won’t say a word birds of a feather flock TOGETHER! 

2 hours ago, Mungler said:

Stop it I'm agreeing with you. 

2 hours ago, Mungler said:

I doubt he's ever been told he's wrong, never been told no, just surrounded by more nodding idiots happy to put their snouts in the trough.

7 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I am genuinely surprised nothing more has come out about the numpty. I was expecting more women to step forward with a law suit.

They might well have done, but would you take a pay off or spend years in the courts?

13 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I am genuinely surprised nothing more has come out about the numpty. I was expecting more women to step forward with a law suit.

I said exactly the same thing to my Mrs this morning. 

It's difficult to believe that he just did it once , and got caught. 

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Never struck me as a likable person and there will be a lot about his so called affair we will never know about .

On the box this morning one bloke was saying when Prince Andrew was in the Royal Navy he wasn't liked at all and treated some of his ships company really bad , I can well believe that .

I know someone who served on the Royal Yacht Britannia and he said that Andrew was the most despicable, disliked, self-centred and arrogant person that he`d ever come across.

OB

3 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I said exactly the same thing to my Mrs this morning. 

It's difficult to believe that he just did it once , and got caught. 

1 minute ago, amateur said:

Wasn't his favoured, post Fergie, choice a succession of compliant, married middle-class women, but he was influenced by Epstein?

Edited by amateur

The Archbishop will be clutching at his robes like a drowning man, and totally beholden and tied to the Royal Family by unbreakable bond because the Queen ( or any UK monarch ) is actually Gods representative on earth, so if Maj’ says jump, he is duty bound to say ‘how high Ma’am?’ 
For a so called intelligent species, some are anything but enlightened, and intelligence and logic ignored for the sake of primitive superstition. 
It’s a funny and totally distasteful old world at times. 🤷‍♂️

The Arch is as bad as the Duke of York but in different ways.  The C of E is collapsing around him and he just cannot see it, cannot put his postion and job in jeapardy.  Interesting to see that the UK is now near the top in non believers.   Randy Andy had it handed to him on a plate. No complaint until yonks afterwards.  Seriously bad choice of friends yes, arrogance, yes but one can see the slippery slope if your stupid enough to step on the slope. 

9 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

I know someone who served on the Royal Yacht Britannia and he said that Andrew was the most despicable, disliked, self-centred and arrogant person that he`d ever come across.

OB

Evening Chris ..... Yes , I think a lot of people feel the same way about what I would consider to be the most unlikable member of the royal family , not the type of person I would enjoy spending a day in a Pigeon hide with .:good:

On 01/06/2022 at 07:38, bruno22rf said:

What an Anti- Royal short sighted view, BTW, What colour paint was it and did you film it only the jubilee is likely to dominate TV for the next week?

Not Anti-Royal at all.......just Anti-Andrew. The paint was 'a paint of colour'.....but non white. 🤔

57 minutes ago, Bobba said:

As per the BBC. He’s to miss the Jubilee Thanksgiving. He’s tested positive for covid. How convenient 

Hhhahhhahahhahahaaa...........just turned the laptop on ...to post excactly the same words.....................THAnK GOD FOR COVID-19..:yahoo::yay:wonder whose idea that was..

bet he is all dressed up in his best uniform as supreme boss man of the army with a chest full of medals (like a russian army officer)....got his knee high riding boots and spurs on.....having a can of lager and a pizza......ready to mount his old nag Fergi...and review his lined up teddy bears..👑

Edited by ditchman

• 2 weeks later...

UNBELIEVABLE...........front page spread on the papers tomorrow....prince andrew is demanding /wanting his royal status back ...AND....yup i poo you not.....he wants to be re-enstated as cornel in chief of the grenerdier gaurds................

BARE FACED ARROGANCE

are the grenerdier gaurds allowed to say "on yer bike sex pest"

he has no idea...............what is the betting he sighns a deal with netflix eh :w00t:

On 01/06/2022 at 10:55, Old Boggy said:

Andrew was the most despicable, disliked, self-centred and arrogant person that he`d ever come across.

Is that going to be the next scandal :whistling:

Did anybody meet him when he shot at NWSS years back?? I believe he was shooting there the same time as Stuart Hall.................

58 minutes ago, discobob said:

Is that going to be the next scandal 

Did anybody meet him when he shot at NWSS years back?? I believe he was shooting there the same time as Stuart Hall.................

he was with eddi waring doing an "up an under"