Roan cocker dog 12 months

bigbird

Lovely little cocker dog for sale, make a super easy beating dog. Yellow / golden roam (I’m not very au fait with colours!)

Environmentally sound, loves a tennis ball and returns it to hand. Knows sit and recalls well. Just an all round jolly cocker. He was going to be my daughter’s first sniffer dog but just doesn’t quite have the ‘oomph’ for it and is a little too laid back for the job.

He’d make a lovely family pet / easy working dog.

Docked, dew clawed, microchipped, vaccinated. KC reg but we never received the papers from his breeder so selling as not KC 🤷‍♀️🙄

£1500 ono, N Wales, Nr Chester.

823CD34A-8EA1-42DF-8109-10027228E691.jpeg

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Lovely little cocker dog for sale, make a super easy beating dog. Yellow / golden roam (I’m not very au fait with colours!)

Environmentally sound, loves a tennis ball and returns it to hand. Knows sit and recalls well. Just an all round jolly cocker. He was going to be my daughter’s first sniffer dog but just doesn’t quite have the ‘oomph’ for it and is a little too laid back for the job.

He’d make a lovely family pet / easy working dog.

Docked, dew clawed, microchipped, vaccinated. KC reg but we never received the papers from his breeder so selling as not KC 🤷‍♀️🙄

£1500 ono, N Wales, Nr Chester.

823CD34A-8EA1-42DF-8109-10027228E691.jpeg

Can I ask, does he need to remove his sunglasses when chasing a tennis ball and if he does need to remove them where does he keep them?

9 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

If you know the breeder and whelped them, could you not contact and ask regarding the KC paperwork? Seems strange for them to say the dog is but then never get the paper work from them.

He definitely is, I’ve found him on MyKC. I’ve chased the breeder many times but have since given up.