Anyone had issues with Medcert recently?

Both my son & I are due our SGC renewals at the end of this month, we both applied to our respective GP's for records and duly forwarded them to Medcert who provided my completed documentation which enabled me to submit my renewal in in good time. Admittedly my son sent his docs to Medcert a just few weeks after me due to his GP being a bit slower but to date Medcert have yet to come up with the goods. He has been phoning them on a regular basis for weeks and up until around a fortnight ago they reassured / promised him each time that he would receive his form within the week, when he attempts to ring them now his calls go straight to an answer service. 

While I note that they are still receiving reasonable review on Trustpilot, I would be interested to know if anyone else experienced similar to the above with Medcert recently?

12 minutes ago, Miserableolgit said:

Both my son & I are due our SGC renewals at the end of this month, we both applied to our respective GP's for records and duly forwarded them to Medcert who provided my completed documentation which enabled me to submit my renewal in in good time. Admittedly my son sent his docs to Medcert a just few weeks after me due to his GP being a bit slower but to date Medcert have yet to come up with the goods. He has been phoning them on a regular basis for weeks and up until around a fortnight ago they reassured / promised him each time that he would receive his form within the week, when he attempts to ring them now his calls go straight to an answer service. 

While I note that they are still receiving reasonable review on Trustpilot, I would be interested to know if anyone else experienced similar to the above with Medcert recently?

They did eventually get my forms for me but I had to chase them more than once. Not the best service and I won’t recommend them.