Beretta Ejector cleaning/Lubrication

SLWC

Recently removed the ejects, springs etc from my Beretta 687.

All black carbon residue flushed away with Legia spray & now good as new.

Question is, do I put the back in with just a coating of spray or do you recommend

any kind of lubricant?

Any king of grease is not good as it will attract bits & create gritty paste.

Recommendations please is just Legia spray ok?

Steve 

Try the red Lucas gun oil off fleabay, I use this on my multi chokes and ejectors. It does seem to stay where you put it and not run back into the action or the barrels, dependant on which way up you store the gun. I am still on the same bottle after 2 years and I clean at least one gun weekly.

15 hours ago, ditchman said:

i wouldnt oil them at all.......

15 hours ago, London Best said:

But clean them properly EVERY time you use the gun.

I always understood that any metal to metal moving surfaces, required some form of lubrication, regardless of how little. I remove my Browning ejectors once a year, clean them thoroughly,  including their housing, lightly lubricate and refit. I just use a pipe cleaner to clean them in place the remainder of the time.

15 minutes ago, Westley said:

I always understood that any metal to metal moving surfaces, required some form of lubrication, regardless of how little. I remove my Browning ejectors once a year, clean them thoroughly,  including their housing, lightly lubricate and refit. I just use a pipe cleaner to clean them in place the remainder of the time.

over lubing can cause loads of problems especially in auto's where sliding surfaces meet....its just a medium to attchact dust and turn it into grinding paste...if you are desperate to lube then use graphite powder...........lubing should really be done as a protection against rust.......put it on then wipe it off..

It came with a pipe crimping machine that we hired before I finished work as the bottle was opened there was no point in sending it back. The machine rep also came out to give the lad's some training and he told me it's actually military muntion grade lubricant. Plumb Center / Wolsley group sell it.