Tony Blair

ditchman

he has the gold plated one ..Most nobel order of the Garter

i am disgusted.........i want to write something ....im just bloody insensed......

Just now, toontastic said:

It was front page news, every news station covered it and there was a petition signed by over 1 million. 

what...........for or against it ?

20 minutes ago, la bala said:

Maybe when he is kneeling the sword will slip.

maybe someone will heat the sword up and do an Edward the 2nd on him..........i bet that would make his eyes water for a short while..

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Shame he couldn't just disappear in to the background.

I still hope he will be held to account for his mis-use of the military!

Don't hold your breath.  Teflon Tony will always keep popping up and they will need extra screws when the fatal day comes.

From the article link above;

" at 69 he would not be thought too old to be U.S. president in America's increasingly gerontocratic politics, it would almost certainly count him out returning as prime minister of Britain, where there is less reverence for old age.

But that doesn't mean he can't once again play a pivotal role in British politics. Indeed, he's already on manoeuvres.

That was clear from Thursday's Future of Britain centrist jamboree, organised by the Tony Blair Institute. Many Blairite blasts from the past were there, from Patricia Hewitt to Andrew Adonis, plus new camp-followers such as former Tory Leftie Rory Stewart and arch-Remain litigator Gina Miller.

It was very much a convocation of Remainers from the centre-Left and Right, but Blair was astute enough to emphasise that its purpose could not be to re-open the Brexit issue, even if that is what most would really like to do — and will likely attempt somewhere down the road.