oooohhhh didnt expect that result.....

ditchman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

while we blame legal weasels french Uncle Tom cobbly and anyone else bar the culprit gump it might sink in those we do ship IF any won’t match the amount streaming up the beaches and that’s just the ones we admit get in 

And what is it you think gump should do to resolve the mostly single fighter age dingy invasion?

I ask because oodles of people gripe about it but I've yet to see a workable and legal proposal that the Human rights luvies and rivals who relish trashing his efforts won't prevent. His hands are tied and we all know it - I suspect you know it too.

3 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

And what is it you think gump should do to resolve the mostly single fighter age dingy invasion?

I ask because oodles of people gripe about it but I've yet to see a workable and legal proposal that the Human rights luvies and rivals who relish trashing his efforts won't prevent. His hands are tied and we all know it - I suspect you know it too.

there will come a time when the people will start to take action...like what happened in germany a few years ago when the doors were flung open........the hostels where these immigrants stayed were torched.....it was kept very quiet but the news did filter out albeit very slowly...........

18 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

I do wonder how much money they made out of COVID , no one can tell me they did not have their fingers in the big pie of company shares

That would be illegal, MPs have to declare all interests. Its very tightly controlled and its all in the public arena.

All this stuff about MPs lining their pockets from covid contracts came from the anti vaxxers trying to smear anybody in the Government directly or indirectly 

25 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

That would be illegal, MPs have to declare all interests. Its very tightly controlled and its all in the public arena.

All this stuff about MPs lining their pockets from covid contracts came from the anti vaxxers trying to smear anybody in the Government directly or indirectly 

Hello, sorry Vince I just don't buy it 🤔, I am sure some MPs find a way around that, maybe we should wait and and see what Boris net worth is after being prime minister through covid

9 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, sorry Vince I just don't buy it 🤔, I am sure some MPs find a way around that, maybe we should wait and and see what Boris net worth is after being prime minister through covid

Far too many people watching them far too closely for anything like that to be going on. They would have to be mad to think they could get away with it . Nothing is secret these days. Anyway, if you want backhanders you don't become an MP, you go into Local Government and get yourself on a few planning committees.. . 

Edited by Vince Green

7 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Far too many people watching them far too closely for anything like that to be going on. They would have to be mad to think they could get away with it . Nothing is secret these days. Anyway, if you want backhanders you don't become an MP, you go into Local Government and get yourself on a few planning committees.. . 

Mad to think they'd get away with it! What like partying through Covid while you've put the rest of the country in lock down? 

7 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Mad to think they'd get away with it! What like partying through Covid while you've put the rest of the country in lock down? 

No but financial transactions leave a paper trail and a digital footprint that cannot be deleted. During the height of the pandemic all sorts of allegations were being tossed around by all sorts of negative sub groups. Anti vaxers, covid deniers and the looney left.

Matt Hancock came in for a lot of attention but it has never come to anything. Not only no proof but absolutely no smoking gun.

It speaks much more about the integrity of the accusors. Easy to make snide allegations

The suggestion that cabinet ministers could earn backhanders is just to admit that you don't understand how closely scrutinised their financial affairs are monitored. For that very reason. 

Donald Trump made Billions out of his presidency, our politicians lose money from being in office

It looks increasingly likely that no one (or very few) will be flown to Ruanda soon.  Having so far failed to stop 'the flight' as a concept (although there is a further test on that today I believe), now individual cases are being brought for all passengers;  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10909413/New-Rwanda-flight-farce-Doubts-raised-amid-deluge-court-battles.html

So it looks like the tax payers will be lining more lawyers pockets.

7 minutes ago, Robden said:

Do other countries provide free legal aid, for non residents??

I'm not sure how much of the 'asylum seekers' case is funded by legal aid.  There are (from a previous article) many 'charities' assisting.  Certainly some would appear to be legal aid.  However all of the Home Office's costs in representing their side of the case will be taxpayer funded, as is the courts system.  As I understand the article every person up for the flight has (been persuaded to?) lodge an appeal individually, so 31 presumably separate cases will have to result.  That's a lot of court time - and we already have massive backlogs in the courts system.

Looks like seven. The lower the number the lower the comp we pay out later. 

On 11/06/2022 at 13:18, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I feel sorry to those living on the east coast area it must be costing councils £1000s 

I feel sorry for the migrants.