oooohhhh didnt expect that result.....

ditchman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not easy to deport those who are already here and have established contact with UK lawyers, priests and politicians.   Perhaps it would be simpler to concentrate on new arrivals, and make it sound less like punishment:

• Free transport direct from shore to secure area at an RAF airbase.  
  • Flight to a safe and friendly country (Rwanda) at the expense of the UK taxpayer.  
  • Free DNA test to help prove identity, just in case they ever thought of returning to UK.
  • No restriction of any sort, two weeks basic food and accommodation (free of charge), and then let them go where they like.   They have escaped whatever danger they were fleeing from, and have the choice of building a new life in Africa or going elsewhere.
  • No special arrangements for those wanting to return to UK  -  they can apply at the local UK embassy, and wait their turn, just as any Rwandan citizen would.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Looks like seven. The lower the number the lower the comp we pay out later. 

I feel sorry for the migrants. 

Currently I feel very sorry for a huge number of the UK population. Huge swathes of working class people who can't afford to properly feed and cloth their families, let alone buy there own property, or enjoy all the other things one should be able to expect when you get out of bed and work hard at least five days a week. They can't get doctors appointments, they're dying unnecessarily from cancers and other diseases not picked up early enough, they can't get NHS dentists and can't afford treatment, they're victims of crime which isn't being investigated properly due to cuts. All of which is being compounded by the huge over use of public services, housing and many other issues caused in part by uncontrollable mass economic migration. 

29 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Currently I feel very sorry for a huge number of the UK population. Huge swathes of working class people who can't afford to properly feed and cloth their families, let alone buy there own property, or enjoy all the other things one should be able to expect when you get out of bed and work hard at least five days a week. They can't get doctors appointments, they're dying unnecessarily from cancers and other diseases not picked up early enough, they can't get NHS dentists and can't afford treatment, they're victims of crime which isn't being investigated properly due to cuts. All of which is being compounded by the huge over use of public services, housing and many other issues caused in part by uncontrollable mass economic migration. 

Very well said 👍.

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

My Bird boy (36 years old) in Africa worked for £6 a day from 0200 to 1730. He had no work if I did not hire him. There is no unemployment benefit or NHS for him. For food he scours the fields and hedgerows for veg and eats the birds I shoot. He lives in a tin shed he built from scrap and polythene sheet. Thats hard up and even he is better off than some. 

If 25000 migrants landed by boat each year for 10 years that's just 250,000 people .37 % of UK population. It's nothing and will not even scratch the surface of the worker shortage following Brexit. 

The issue is not the migrants but how they are dealt with when they are here. It's not a fault of the migrants that we don't have enough doctors and houses its a fault of Govt. We have inadequate house building pushing up prices. We have an inadequate NHS due to spending cuts and employee shortages. We need to train more Doctors and Nurses and get realistic about the service we provide.

The UK has chosen a Govt that chooses to not build sufficient houses as it protects its voter base. The same Govt has paired back public services to a minimum. The same Govt does not have an employment and training strategy preferring to leave it to the free market. 

The UK has also chosen to exclude 750,000 workers from the EU which backfilled many of the vacancies across the UK that exacerbates the problem further in the NHS. 

Moaning about a few migrants is the very least of UK woes but it helps to deflect the mob from the real detritus sitting in number ten and our own inadequacies for putting it there. 

11 minutes ago, clangerman said:

it’s just a delay while gump and co work out how to make this disaster even worse prob by including the women and children 

No no no. Now we are going to opt out of the Human Rights Act whilst at the same time we can blame the EU for blocking the ultimate solution to the migrant problem.  :lol:

How can you tell when a Tory is in a crisis? When the EU and migrants are rolled out as a headline.  Just waiting for them to dig up Corbyn. Better still lets ban the free press and shut down the BBC. :lol:

Round and round we go. 

8 minutes ago, yod dropper said:

2020: 8,400 crossings

2021: 28,000 crossings

2022: 10,000 so far (twice as many as this time last year).

Draw your own conclusions for 2023 and beyond.

Then of course add in family repatriations resulting from successful claims.

It's next to nothing but a red rag for the mob. The only problem here is he way that we manage the story.

For every 100,000 arrivals, by whichever route, living at the same household density as the current population, would require one house to be built every 12 minutes for a year. That's about 125 every day. Net immigration is down to about 250,000 per year, so that's over 300 per day we need to build just for immigration let alone our own domestic demand.

This is one part of the supply and demand issue, the current imbalance of demand does the majority no favours. If it were ever possible, the scale of supply would do no favours for the environment or the quality of life for the majority, of course for those wealthy enough to buy their space it's less of an issue.

9 minutes ago, yod dropper said:

For every 100,000 arrivals, by whichever route, living at the same household density as the current population, would require one house to be built every 12 minutes for a year. That's about 125 every day. Net immigration is down to about 250,000 per year, so that's over 300 per day we need to build just for immigration let alone our own domestic demand.

This is one part of the supply and demand issue, the current imbalance of demand does the majority no favours. If it were ever possible, the scale of supply would do no favours for the environment or the quality of life for the majority, of course for those wealthy enough to buy their space it's less of an issue.

Uk pop is forecast to grow 3.2 % increase by mid 2030's. The issue is more about people living longer than being born. All of which requires more tax and more tax payers to support them or pay smaller pension. If we did not have migration the population would likely be in decline and your pension and services would need to be cut. 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Looks to be cancelled now. Phew that was a close call to creating 6 compo claims. By the way why are we targeting just the blokes?

I don't think compo claims are much to worry about. Compared to providing housing, numerous benefits, demands on NHS, schools etc.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Human rights we would be so much better off without them. 

thought we were going to bin them and set our own system up ?..................im angered that europe are still telling us what we can and cannot do.....bet they are texting Putin every 2 mins.........

1 hour ago, oowee said:

My Bird boy (36 years old) in Africa worked for £6 a day from 0200 to 1730. He had no work if I did not hire him. There is no unemployment benefit or NHS for him. For food he scours the fields and hedgerows for veg and eats the birds I shoot. He lives in a tin shed he built from scrap and polythene sheet. Thats hard up and even he is better off than some. 

If 25000 migrants landed by boat each year for 10 years that's just 250,000 people .37 % of UK population. It's nothing and will not even scratch the surface of the worker shortage following Brexit. 

The issue is not the migrants but how they are dealt with when they are here. It's not a fault of the migrants that we don't have enough doctors and houses its a fault of Govt. We have inadequate house building pushing up prices. We have an inadequate NHS due to spending cuts and employee shortages. We need to train more Doctors and Nurses and get realistic about the service we provide.

The UK has chosen a Govt that chooses to not build sufficient houses as it protects its voter base. The same Govt has paired back public services to a minimum. The same Govt does not have an employment and training strategy preferring to leave it to the free market. 

The UK has also chosen to exclude 750,000 workers from the EU which backfilled many of the vacancies across the UK that exacerbates the problem further in the NHS. 

Moaning about a few migrants is the very least of UK woes but it helps to deflect the mob from the real detritus sitting in number ten and our own inadequacies for putting it there. 

I'm not blaming the migrants themselves one bit (except the ones that commit crime while here). I blame the government for allowing it, which is why I support the Rwanda scheme (although I believe it could be done much better).

But to go back to my point, while this country and its citizens face the problems they do, I absolutely do not support using this countrys money, the working masses limited and precious time and life spent in work, our countrys inadequate public services and resources on other countries citizens, unless they are genuine refugees. 

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

thought we were going to bin them and set our own system up ?..................im angered that europe are still telling us what we can and cannot do.....bet they are texting Putin every 2 mins.........

It is our own system. We helped set it up. Nothing to do with the EU. 

the govt' and the govt' in waiting and all other political parties are not taking this seriously.........if this is not sorted....things could start to get physical......people are wary of voicing their view/stance as they are worried that they will get branded a racist......

this problem if not sorted will bring any party to its knees.........

29 minutes ago, ditchman said:

..if this is not sorted....things could start to get physical......people are wary of voicing their view/stance as they are worried that they will get branded a racist.......

half suspect we are being used by gov waiting for it to kick of nobody is going to sail over for a kicking