Dt 10 eell

Raw and wriggley

Nothing not to like really. Game scene is preferable. As long as it comes from a good home and has been looked after you're on a winner. Clay shooters like the 32" but the 30" makes a great game gun. Examine the stock very carefully for cracks. Any sign, walk away. A few on Guntrader so that will give you some idea of price levels.

I am in same boat. Was looking at this and s04/s05 which can be similar money. 

dt10 is smart choice really as much newer design, much more solid, better clay cruncher probably. Not quite as lovely and pretty but still a stunner.

I want a 32 inch in mint condition with lovely wood.

ps shot  30 inch at Bywell and preferred it to my invictus. 

Edited by Ayrshireshooter

Don't rule out the later DT11. They are a good, modern alternative to a DT10. The first ones were a bit heavy and dead to shoot but the later ones are very good. SO4's are quite old now although they are lovely things. SO5's are a big gun and a lot have been messed about with. Beware of cracked stocks!

10 minutes ago, Wylye said:

Don't rule out the later DT11. They are a good, modern alternative to a DT10. The first ones were a bit heavy and dead to shoot but the later ones are very good. SO4's are quite old now although they are lovely things. SO5's are a big gun and a lot have been messed about with. Beware of cracked stocks!

Agree there but I'll assume he wants a "pretty" sideplate gun.

dt11 eell wil be 15k even second hand.

58 minutes ago, Raw and wriggley said:

Looked at  the so5 but think the dt would be the better deal I’d be looking for a 30inch

Good news because they are easier to find. There is one on guntrader with some of the best wood I've seen but it's priced accordingly

https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/shotguns/beretta/over-under/12-gauge/dt10-eell-220213095115005

malmo guns has cheaper one and I found them pleasure to deal with in past.

Also glad you want 30 so we not directly competing 😋

38 minutes ago, Wylye said:

A DT11 L is SO5 money. Most likely in better condition and will be more reliable.

Don't disagree.

depends how much op wants a sideplate/sidelock I guess. 

personally I prefer the dt10eell in terms of looks even to the dt11eell . Mostly because I prefer game scenes and that old school look. 

Edited by Ayrshireshooter