English Springer Spaniels - FTW x FTAW

Lloyd90

English Springer Spaniel puppies: 

I think 5 weeks on Monday, so available in about 3 weeks time. 

Sired by my dog - FTW Middletor Dynamic (Ted). 

Sire is fully health tested clear for all genetic conditions. 

Ran in 4 trials last season, winning a com in his first, no award in second, winning 1st and Guns Choice on the third, then running and finishing an open before the end of the season. 

Used extensively for rough shooting, a bit of beating and the odd occasion picking up. 

Put over a bitch, who is also a FTAW - winning a COM in trials last year, agter picking a brilliant runner.

Bitch also used extensively for beating and picking up. 

Both dogs from very decent blood lines. 

Working man’s price - £750 each. 

Please PM For my mates phone number if interested. 

DC5EBBAC-34FF-4756-8D99-9E334B70D084.jpeg

63D08805-980A-480C-8532-5F02DA33CA01.jpeg

34EAB4B4-A235-41BC-8E3C-CDFBB5444800.jpeg

FF574FCC-4911-426D-BB23-DC376C7D26CC.jpeg

Forgot to mention, bitch and pups based in Chippenham area. 

10 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

Stop it!!

I'd be jn so much trouble if I did.........

But.....

A retirement gift/project???? Maybe. .

Edd

The breeding is sound enough, if a newbie like myself managed to train the sire as a first proper gundog and make him a FTW the dog must be sound enough. 

Made plenty of mistakes mind 🤣 I would strongly advise anyone to proceed slowly and not rush. 

The bitch’s breeding is also very sound :

They look cracking and a very sensible price.

Watch out for the person who buys only to sell on. I only say this as a friend had a litter of Labs and was selling at £1200 to working homes only to find one guy who wanted two had adverts for the same pups at £2000 even used the owners own photos.

Tempting . I have a bitch from the kilhopemoss   line good as gold and as mentioned gentle and no pressure will get good results.  

Just checked out travel for me 6 hours by car 10 hours by train with 5 changes.

Still tempting  😁

4 minutes ago, scutt said:

Tempting . I have a bitch from the kilhopemoss   line good as gold and as mentioned gentle and no pressure will get good results.  

Just checked out travel for me 6 hours by car 10 hours by train with 5 changes.

Still tempting  😁

Think we did about that to go pick him  (Ted) up all those years ago. 

How time has flown 😳 … just checked it was about 5 1/2 hours. 

Still remember the journey like it was yesterday. 

265D0B05-A4D6-4C29-AA2C-B53542106808.jpeg

1DF72A8D-D297-4342-9DC3-DC3359E3DCB9.jpeg

1 hour ago, scutt said:

Just checked out travel for me 6 hours by car

I did more than that for my bitch, three times! Once to see the dam, once to see the new pups to choose and then finally to collect. Don’t regret those few hours on the road in any way, worth investing the time for the right dog. 

20 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

Lovely dogs Lloyd, good luck with sale, nice to see reasonable priced pups back on forum.

Change the record… the other litter you commented on registered 2 consecutive litters with the kennel club… one in April and then another in November - great morals. 

8 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

Great price for dogs with this breeding. Nice to see someone who is not being greedy….well done.

Aimed at me also perhaps? My litter is pretty fairly priced compared to the other **** for sale on pets4homes. 
At lease mine are health tested. 

Lloyd - you have a cracking litter of pups 👍🏻 You have put a lot of effort into your dog - da iawn ti. 

14 minutes ago, WelshAndy said:

Change the record… the other litter you commented on registered 2 consecutive litters with the kennel club… one in April and then another in November - great morals. 

Aimed at me also perhaps? My litter is pretty fairly priced compared to the other **** for sale on pets4homes. 
At lease mine are health tested. 

Lloyd - you have a cracking litter of pups 👍🏻 You have put a lot of effort into your dog - da iawn ti. 

Not aimed at anyone so don’t be so sensitive. Merely congratulating someone who has produced a good litter and as he says selling at working mens prices. What anyone chooses to charge is a matter for them and their buyers in the current market.

20 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

I did more than that for my bitch, three times! Once to see the dam, once to see the new pups to choose and then finally to collect. Don’t regret those few hours on the road in any way, worth investing the time for the right dog. 

Aye done all that and got the "T" shirt but alas getting  to long in the tooth and weak in the bladder for long hauls 😉